cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WHAT GAMES DOES PAISAPAY PLAY BEHIND THE VEIL?

one afternoon i got a notification--a banknote was sold at 8000 bucks and was paid by credit card. as usual, next morning i shipped the note and entered the shipping details.

in the evening i got a message from paisapay asking me not to ship the item and in case its already shipped, to ask the courier company to stop it.

i tried my best but it was unstoppable as being it the same city it got delivered the next day. i was angry and wrote a rude mail to paisapay, and they replied that i wasn't yet to worry cuz if i provided them with proof of delivery, i'd get my money. i found it strange--cuz proof of delivery comes in question only if a buyer makes a claim, then how come paisapay wants proof of delivery right 1 day after the shipment was done?

well, to add to all these---i found now the buyer was no longer a registered user. i sensed that paisapay was again upto something nasty, and i wrote sellerprotection that i'd have to take legal assistance on this matter since i found no fault on my part.

early next morning, i got a message confirming item receipt. i checked at once, the buyer was still 'no longer a registered user.' who confirmed receipt then?

can anybody throw a light on the matter?
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0