EBAY INDIA--CUSTOMER CARE CIRCUS

circus shows have never been so entertaining:). till a while back, i used to scold students saying 'u r a clown or what?' now i say 'u r one of those ebay guys or what?'.

a claim guy called me once. he had a million dollar question for me. 'the packet weighs xx g, how can there be xx number of notes?' i tried a while, but he'd never get the fact that a man who has been having affairs with banknotes for 3 decades, can't be questioned abt banknote weights by a dumbo representative from ebay. so i finally offered him a job at my place--i needed a sweeper.

some ebay guys call--some words seem to be english, but i keep wondering even half an hour after the calls get over if the guys were speaking english actually. where does ebay india find its manpower?

well, i had to suffer a lot cuz of these stupids. i never could manage to get a proper answer for any concern of mine--not in 2 years. its very frustrating, i admit, but i still got entertained. and a sigh of relief--thanks ebay india, for taking so many stupids in custody, so long they're in your prison we can remain assured that we'd encounter a lower number of stupids outside.

nope, not all---i'd certainly mention 2 nice people on here. shadab and seema--these 2 ebay guys are really good.
i always found them gentle, helpful, smart and caring. wish there could be more like these duo.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBAY INDIA--CUSTOMER CARE CIRCUS

cshekhar_sen
Community Member
i want to know qt 1 meanse 5 pcs or 1 pcs
Message 2 of 2
latest reply