Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The decision to try ebay was a bad one

I ordered a tuner card from ebay three days back. It said on the screen that transaction is not complete, but money got deducted. When I called up ebay customer care they said issue will be sorted out in 72 hours. Then I called again (after 72 hours)...

Unsatisfied service

I have ordered sim supported laptop from ebay dated 16th Jan Item # 330857619080, but till date i don't get my product & also refund from ebay, if public have trust on ebay why they want to spoil their reputation?? seller also not respond from his si...

ebay can also do like the others.

I assumed that ebay is not too busy to make a cash on delivery available even for a small orders in a remoted areas.Unlike ebay, flipkart and snapdeal had already passed through or had already breached through these walls of(one small orders in a rem...

Not to buy in EBAY

I have decided not to buy in ebay.in I have 2 orders overall in ebay. Both of the orders are not delivered Its worthless spending time in ordering, and spending our money and waiting for money to refund sending mails to seller, calling seller totally...

International listings not appearing in eBay.com

For the past about two months my sales have fallen down drastically. All my listings are International listings. Majority of my buyers are from USA. International listings are supposed to appear in various eBay sites including eBay.com (eBay site for...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller no longer available on Ebay!!!!!

I have purchased an Mobile from the seller named buyhebest.in , There is hardware problem on my phone and it is under seller warranty. This seller is no longer available on Ebay and his contact no is out of service and i am not able to contact him. M...

refund claim taking long

i had raised a refund claim on 2nd april'13, of an item received on 25th march'13,as the item is not as described in the listing. i wonder why ebay is taking so long for this. i am worried,since i paid Rs.23,124.07 for the phone, if it exceeds ebay 3...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay id is limited

dear ebay india/ u.s/ u.k my ebay id is chhabrasarees sold over 500 products in 3 months on ebay.com my paypal and ebay id has been limited ,i invested good 3 months on ebay now dont know what to do as this is right now my only source of income

No refund, No product till 20 days!

I had placed a purchase order for micromax canvas flip cover on 20/04/2013. I neither got the refund nor the product till 10/05/2013! And worse, nobody from e-bay bothered to respond to this delay as well as my e-bay gurantee claim. After calling pai...

Only 5 feedback revision request per 1000 transaction! Ridiculous feature!

Ebay allows only 5 feedback revision request per 1000 request for negative or neutral feedback left. Their reasoning is that they want Seller to provide good service instead of solving problems later! Now I sold a product and customer left negative f...