Refunded transaction still billed first emi

dayle.lloyd
Community Member
Refund initiated on 21 march as seller was out of stock, however credit card used for transaction was charged first emi few days ago.

Notified ebay and was promised a call back - not heard from them since.

Why was the first emi billed - your systems obviously arent talking to each other the way they should and i am caught in the cross fire

paisapay id 33303027836
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

dayle.lloyd
Community Member
just got an update from anjali floor supervisor that the seller has requested more time to ship the item and thats the reason the refund is on hold....how can sellers be allowed a month to ship

besides i purchased another laptop in ebay itself since this transaction did not work out...what i am supposed to do with 2 laptops

and what about the amount thats billed to my card, i need a speedy resolution asap
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

dayle.lloyd
Community Member
also since the item was refunded by the seller, the transaction should have been closed and my money refunded after i recieved a refund email from ebay - what purpose does a refund email serve if the refund is going to be put on hold on sellers instructions
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

dayle.lloyd
Community Member
its been around 10 days now since i last spoke to ebay and still no refund, feel tired chasing my own money. promise never to buy anything from here ever again no matter how lucrative the offer
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

chayan-2012
Community Member
Refund yet not initiated Product Shipped back to the logistic partner as instructed ,Paid for the shipping, however credit card used for transaction was charged
first EMI

Notified ebay and was promised a call back - not heard from them since.

Why was the first emi billed - your systems obviously aren't talking the way they should and i am caught in the cross fire
How much time do you require to tranfer the amount into my account along with the shipping charges ..
Claim no -195044 & Paisa Pay ID - 33415843616
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

dayle.lloyd
Community Member
a month on and i have been charged another emi but the amont is still not refunded - ebay claims to have refunded teh amoutn on apr 22 - but if thats the case why is it not yet reflecting,really upset about this issue
Message 6 of 6
latest reply