Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does ebay think we are insane

Dear Sir, It's not a great offer.(See the offer Below for taking a survey) Kindly don't waste our time and loose good customers. Do you think the buyers are foolish? Rs 500/- off on purchase of Rs7500/- is as good as any 7% coupon we daily get. Be re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Post deleted by eBay(International Listing not showing on other eBay websit

Hello friends, We sellers have post a very important issue where International listing are not at all appearing on other eBay websites. The post we very unfairly deleted by eBay. I have the screenshot of the post. Instead of helping the seller,eBay t...

ebay cupon

ebay pr0vide me 500 rs. cupon because of complete survey. when i will try redemm.its showing purchase of rs.7500. then cupon will work. not good ....

What is it? if not fraud.

Well, one fine day ebay asked me on my email to help them with improving with their services by attending a survey , promising me with a coupon. as i did not find it that big of a deal, it took me 10-15 minutes for honest answers i provided them with...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

behaviourn of ebay persons

ebay executives called m to know product delivery status,but their behaviour was not good ,they insisted me not to get product and ebay will return whole money.AS I wasnot convinced for refund ,instead of that they forced me for refund and hanged up ...

faulty table

I bought a folding computer table a few days back. Foru days down the line and the leg is broken .How do i return the product and get another one.Please help someone. It came with a one year warrenty. its a new table Jessica manuel

wholemaart and ebay together cheated

From: wholemaart To: dilu90198 Subject: Re: dilu90198 has sent a question about item #140933254965, that ended on 17-Mar-2013 21:54:42 IST - Air Sofa Cum Love Seat Baby Nap lounger Recliner 5in1 Original queen size bed Sent Date: 31-May-2013 16:02:52...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opnening Food Product Related Shop

So I have a stock of dog food which I want to finish selling online or offline. I may get regular stock of this dog food and I guess i can sell online instead of letting sit there for months. I want to know what type of local selling formalities I ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If I buy an electrical item will it work with 220V?

I plan to buy Waterpik WP-100 Dental water jet flosser from an international seller in USA, will the product work in India in 220V? Or it will only work in 110V electricity supply as in the USA? This information is not provided in in information with...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SURVEY

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL ON 13/6/13 ASKING ME TO SPARE 5 MIN OF MY PRECIOUS TIME TO CONDUCT A SURVEY N AT THE END OF SURVEY I HAVE PROMISED Rs 500 COUPON VOUCHER.I AM YET TO RECEIVE THAT.KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I AM EAGER TO MAKE ONE PURCHASE.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EMI blocking in case of bad product

Hi, just wanted to know something. If I buy something using Paisapay EMI, and the product stops working and there are no other solutions, can I block my payments to the seller, even if the seller did not mention anything about warranty?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful