cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SELLER PROBLEM WITH BUYER FEEDBACK AND DASHBOARD RATING.

Dear Sir,

I am Manish my user ID GIFTDIAMOND.

I have complaint against ebay policies. Some time buyer claim against seller about Item and claim for refund and leave negative feedback, No problem it is ok buyer have right to do that if he dislike item ot else but after received payment or replacement item or some time we send another Item without replacement with out any question. After doing all that why we seller can not revised negative feedback or remarks from dashboard I am very unhappy with this policies.

I know your all policies against safety and increase trust to buyer and so buyer wish to buy from ebay but after all some precaution should be for seller also.

My one buyer bid for 9 Item and doing bargaining in shipping and extra gift and than after received all item with extra gift claim that I dislike 4 Item among of nine I agree if you dislike return us or give me suggestion what help you want. But after some time he claim paypal and get 100% refund and also leave 9 time bad remarks for shipping charges and also leave negative feedback. We send 4 Item new free as a they satisfaction he revised feedback overall some buyer blackmail us with your policies. We finish their complaint despite of all why we suffer negative rating in dashboard or feedback why ?

I request ebay policies is 100% sure and it is must for buyer but If some of the buyer get misuse of ebay policies I think ebay have solution for that.

I request please appoint seller community board to listen us and give justice.

I have one request if possible please arrange feedback system for buyer. If buyer want leave negative feedback buyer must massage to seller and after 36 hours buyer can leave feedback,

Thank you and awaiting your favorable reply.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Sir,

I am Manish my user ID GIFTDIAMOND.

I have complaint against ebay policies. Some time buyer claim against seller about Item and claim for refund and leave negative feedback, No problem it is ok buyer have right to do that if he dislike item ot else but after received payment or replacement item or some time we send another Item without replacement with out any question. After doing all that why we seller can not revised negative feedback or remarks from dashboard I am very unhappy with this policies.

I know your all policies against safety and increase trust to buyer and so buyer wish to buy from ebay but after all some precaution should be for seller also.

My one buyer bid for 9 Item and doing bargaining in shipping and extra gift and than after received all item with extra gift claim that I dislike 4 Item among of nine I agree if you dislike return us or give me suggestion what help you want. But after some time he claim paypal and get 100% refund and also leave 9 time bad remarks for shipping charges and also leave negative feedback. We send 4 Item new free as a they satisfaction he revised feedback overall some buyer blackmail us with your policies. We finish their complaint despite of all why we suffer negative rating in dashboard or feedback why ?

I request ebay policies is 100% sure and it is must for buyer but If some of the buyer get misuse of ebay policies I think ebay have solution for that.

I request please appoint seller community board to listen us and give justice.

I have one request if possible please arrange feedback system for buyer. If buyer want leave negative feedback buyer must massage to seller and after 36 hours buyer can leave feedback,

Thank you and awaiting your favorable reply.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

smart-mobiles
Community Member
The Same Problem For All Seller.....
Message 3 of 3
latest reply