Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EMI

Dear Sir, I would like to know if EMI is applicable for other banks (SBI, Vijaya etc)then the bank as mentioned (HDFC, ICICI etc). Can we have EMI using debit cards? Thanks Zekotso39

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non responsive claim adjusting.

Recently I sent a perfect working item to the buyer and buyer received it in perfect working condition and when contacted with his family member she said item is perfect working. but inorder to manipulates the protection policy,the buyer opend a case...

eBay buyer protection is a joke

This is regarding the item with PaisaPay ID 33056581306 purchased by me on the 1st of February, 2013. On receipt, I found that there was a defect in the device and opened a claim for a refund (Claim ID 168815). My refund request was rejected on the g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how can you say to close my account

YOU ARE WARNING ME THAT YOU WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT..HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SO!..I HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK,and regular buyer of good amount..WHETHER YOUR SITE IS FULL OF FAKE SELLER..PAYING MONEY DID NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM IN 2 MONTHS EVEN..AND YOU ARE ...

Ebay cheat me.

PaisaPay ID 32185376162 I have bougth item in approx sept-2012.There running promotin that free gift with assure 32 GB pendrive.Ebay send me only gift and said 32 GB pendrive will send after few days.Today more then 10 month passed yet not send.I hav...

Unable to pay seller fees ????????

I am not able to pay my seller fees using ICICI bank debit card, 2 times I tried to pay but every time I get the same message "unable to make payment, try some other card". I request ebay to look into the matter urgently and do the needful. This is a...