Community Member
CAN U TELL ME HOW TO USE INTERNATIONAL MOBILE MOTOROLA I335 IN INDIA
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

HOW TO USE INTERNATIONAL MOBILE IN INDIA

tj2182
Community Member
Dont buy any international phone. I bought HTC incredible droid from one retailer in mumbai.

Such phones donot carry manufacturer warranty. They carry dealer warranty and that is nothing.

My phone is not switching on just after 7 month of purchase, and i went to the seller, he keeps on saying the power ic for this phone is not available in India, he will get it from hongkong etc and its been 1.5 months since he is postponing it.

Rs. 16000 worth of phone has gone down in 7 months.
Surprisingly ebay doesnt even take a claim for that on its website, the seller are looting public by giving false warranties, and ebay is allowing the general mass to get looted as I spoke with ebay customer care which says they cannot do anything about a product after 2 months of purchase if it is a dealer warranty product, you have to contact the dealer. In my case dealer is in Mumbai and I am in Mumbai, and even then I am not getting any support from the dealer.

I suggest dont buy an international phone unless and until it has international warranty from the manufacturer.

I hope ebay is reading this post and will do something about it.

Phone was Incredible Droid from HTC.

regards,
tj2182
Message 2 of 2
latest reply