Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complaint

i lost 3 dollar . I try to buy Samsung note 2 cover but when I click pay button I lost 1 dollar I tryed 3 time and continually I lost 3 dollar so what happened ?????? I want my 3 dollar back plzzz help me very very disappointed...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

latest issue with powership

i have used powershipping for almost a year now, and from last 20 days or soi am not getting even a single order from powershippingit is very strange that almost 90% of orders that i got lies under service of powershipwhy i am saying so is because i ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY SELLING LIMITS ?

DEAR SIR,I dont know what type of policy you providing to sellers.i am selling online from last 5 years..but ebay's policy is only for customers not for sellers..an seller having 700 feedback with only 5 negative feedbacks..feedback % more than 98 af...

Refund NOT yet received in my account.

The refund for my transaction was approved, The refund NEVER happened. The sequence of event are: 1 : Brought an Item from ebay seller. paid through paisa pay by online banking. 13 dec 20132 : ebay posted my transaction as COD, "I HAD PAID THROUGH ON...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY SERVICES ARE GETTING POORER

I have sent two mails( regarding complain), one to incswebhelp and other to inrswebhelp on 4th jan 2014, from my registered email id. Before that i had mailed to "eBay Customer Support". But ebay is just not replying. After complaining this issue man...

No money refund even after 2 months

Hi, I am Taru and ordered for foot and calf massager for my father on 26th Nov 2013. Neither the product reached destination nor money was refunded. I have contacted customer care a number of times...no use. I dropped a mail...useless. Its been 2 mon...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DTDC is the Worst and Cheat.

on 2nd Jan 2014,through ebay i ordered a Consignment no. z12079028 by DTDC.I did not recieved that consignment yet after 12 days. But surprisingly DTDC track is ultimate failure as it is showing straight away dilevery of product to me 6 days before. ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Blue Dart poor service

It was marked ready to ship on 01.10.2013 and was picked up the same day by Blue Dart. since then there has been no updates on the shipment. It still shows ready to ship on my ebay. I called up Blue Dart but they kept passing the buck. Today afternoo...

Claim ID: 365976

I have raised a clain on December 23rd for not recieving an item from ebay, the courier company has also accepted that they have lost the baggage in transit and also given a mail for the same. It has been 3 weeks but i have not heard anything from yo...

paisapay remittance not received!

According to ebay My remittance was transferred in to my bank account on 6 th jan 2014, however i didnt receive any remittance in to my account. Ebay also provided me a reference number too, but i cross checked with my bank , that there is no suck ki...