Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Servic

HI, Claim ID : 380148 My claim Id was resolved but yet i have not received my refund. I did a big mistake to buy from Ebay. Please help Ebay Team in providing my valuable refund this time. I wont trouble you in future. And thats My-Gaurantee ( better...

nikon MH24 charger

Hello Team, I am Ashwath, i would like to purchase Nikon MH-24 Battery Charger. I found it in ebay with a price tag of 610 and 599 rupees respectively. what i would like to know is original nikon chargers are cost around 2800/- so what about the qual...

transaction broke

sir yesterday I have order lava iris 458q flip cover .when I am paying the payment online my transaction is broke.and l have seen their is no selling item in my eBay account.and the rupees 250 are decrease my SBI account .sir please check the report ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WAITING FOR REFUNDS

if you paid with debit or credit card then call your bank and raise a "disputed transactoin" and ask for a "chargeback" - in my case (Visa) the bank refunded me direct in 48 hrs! When you pay with debit/credit card you are covered by special insuranc...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fake Pendrives on EBAY

Don't buy pen drives from EBAY, unless you are very sure of the seller. The sellers will cheat you. I am a victim of two such sellers. http://sosfakeflash.wordpress.com http://www.ebay.com.au/gds/BEWARE-of-FAKE-128GB-256GB-USB-Flash-Drives-on-eBay-/1...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY EBAY FELLOWS ARE SUPPORTING A FRAUD SUPPLIER

DEAR SIR, I PURCHSED 32GB SANDISK SD CARD THROUGH EBAY,,, BUT NOW THE CARD IS NOT WORKING NOW,,, IT IS WITHIN WARRINTY PERIOD NOW,,, MY QUESTION IS THAT WHY EBAY PEOPLES ARE GAVE A PLATFORM TO SUCH SUPPLIERS ,,,, WITHOUT ANY AGGREMENTS ,,, ALL THE CO...

CURRENT STATUS OF CLAIM

MY CLAIM ID IS 380602.WHAT HAPPENED.I HAVE PAID THE AMOUNT ON 5TH OF JAN.BUT NOT ENJOYING THE PRODUCT.IT ACTUALLY DAMAGE THE GOODWILL OF EBAY NOT THE SELLER.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO REFUND MY MONEY.NOTE:I HAVE ALREADY SEND THE SNAPSHORT OF REM...

Complaint against ebay india

i purchase a mobile phone from your site but my order is not shipped yet. seller wants to change my shipping adress nobody from your side inform me about that. i change my shipping address but order is not shipped yet . i complain several times to cu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY BIG FRAUD ,CHEETING ME

Respected, I am bought an item on 08/01/2014 in ebay , the paisapay id is 35417760251, after the seller call to my cell and he ask & offer , extra mobile accessories (original flipcocer, 3 screenguard, power bank, Bluetooth headset) for Rs.2200/-, i ...

regarding corel draw purchase

Hello sirI have purchased corel draw x6 from eBay.inmy paisa pay id is 35467804561I am worried about the product .Does this product can be activated in India?is it according to the Indian cyber laws? D I I face any problems in future regarding this?I...

Rejection of claim

I purchased Nokia bh 503 headphone on 23rd Dec 2013 .The same was delievered to me on 27th Dec 2013 through paisapay ID 35279493768. I found that the head phone was not charging and informed the seller that either the charging pin or the head phone s...