Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inefficient customer care

To talk to customer care minimum wait time is 30 mins. To chat wait times range from 30 to 50 mins. Is ebay customer service under staffed? No agent gives satisfactory answers other than repeating exact pre-rehearsed sentences. For this there is no n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chennai local shipping error

Hi,I am a seller from Chennai. Now, I offer free shipping to buyers from Chennai and paid shipping to buyers out of Chennai. Now for some users who are slightly on the outskirts of Chennai i.e outer areas, but clearly within Chennai limits with a 600...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst ever customer service

For someone who purchases regularly on ebay...so much so that I have purchased nearly INR one lakh+ of goods in the last three months, I put a claim for a INR 50 item that was not working as described. Someone tried to call my mobile (I dont know if ...

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF item

This is inform you that i have shopped the item....Paint Zoom Ultimate Professional Paint Sprayer , Paint SprayGun..Item no: 111326895822Saledate: 05/30/14Quantity: 1 But due to the unknown reason i have not yet received the item till date. Neither, ...

eBay sucks

I ordered one memory card on ebay it's been 7 days and it's still not delivered.who takes such time they said it will take more 2 to 3 daysnow I will never shop on ebay again it sucks

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated by bay caseId=5058219983

I have pchasd on camera cost 3800/-. seller declared it wrongly. given as lens with 5700/-. indian customs opened items due to law value. I have penalized due to mistake in declaration by the seller about the price and item. fine is Rs 34000/-. I ope...

declare.jpg

Missing Payment: Account debited

I was trying to buy an item on ebay.in.I paid for the item(Rs.17,999/-) using my SBI ATM-cum-Debit card and the payment was processed but ebay said the payment was not completed.I go and check my statement and the amount is gone from my account.I cal...