PowerShip Enhancements

Hi,

Post your Queries/Feedback/Suggestions here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

PowerShip Enhancements

hy my powership was activated on 22nd june in 28th batch but sorry to say till time i am struggling for pickups to be started.i have approached many times to ps cc through mail and calls raised on every forum my problem and every cc tells a new reason.i mailed to mr.edwin also and he assured me fr solutions before oct.but still no solutions fr me.as they a cc suggested to change my pin code..but dtdc is working ffull fledged at my location. but really i am struggling fr ps.can you plz help me.
regards
pioneersounds
Message 2 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

At the time of joining powership, it was said that the prices wont increase till 2 years but within a year you have increased the prices and that too are biased.

Why should we pay additional shipping depending on the product cost, isnt weight is the deciding factor.

Since when courier companies have started to charge according to the item price.

Moreover Fast Ship discount and seller protection have been changed according to you guys, why does a below standard seller wont be covered for defects or complaints due to the LSP

This is completely biased specially the rate card, if i sell a product over Rs 1000, that does not guarantee that i am earning more on that than a Rs 500 product.

You have no right to charge according to the item value.

Message 3 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

Hello Deepan,

Can ebay please clarify if there is a problem currently eith the assignment of weights? I sell very light weight small tupperware plastic items. Bluedart is putting in minimum 1000 gms of whatever I send and DOTZOT is assigning 5000 gms. Do I need to send mail for each one of the items I send to inlogistics for these wrongly assigned ways or ebay will talk with the courier companies to get this sorted? 

Also mails to inlogistics are not replied and have not yet got any refunds.

Someone from ebay please reply and let me know what is happening.

Thanks,

Arpan Dutta

Message 4 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

With the new totally unwarranted rate hike which is done without any reason and thought and a completely non-responsive, hopeless and useless logistics dept, I do not want to be a powershipping member any more from now onwards(10th-Nov-2013).

Message 5 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

Dear Sir,

I want to a powership seller .

pls inform me what procedure I have to follow.

Regrds

Ratna Moulik

Message 6 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

i think this is getting confusing day by day.

the more you make it complex,the more the accounting and maintaince cost

i shall also soon do a personal tie up with fedex,since they are offering me better rates .

i think ebay india's huge system over head cost is being passed on to the seller.

ATLEAST WHEN MY PRODUCT IS LOST IN TRANSIT I WILL HAVE A CONTROL OVER NEGOTIATION 

UNLIKE DEPENDENT ON EBAY.

Hence may 2-3 sellers in my city could mix up together and create a common firm for logistics .

we would have atleast 50-60 packages a day hence enough to have a good rate from any logistic company 🙂

Message 7 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

Issues Not Solved from Around 2 Months by Powership

1)Paisapay ID : 34573040654

Product shipped on 14/09/2013 but still on Paisapay Review.

Still not received remmitance for this product  (2 Months Passed) 

2)Paisapay ID : 34675644494

Product shipped on 25/09/2013 but still on Paisapay Review.

Still not received remmitance for this product  (2 Months Passed) 

Same Problem as 1st one.

Both Products shipped through DTDC

3)Paisapay ID : 34611563259

Product handed over to pickup boy on 17th Sep and the product lost by the courier company.

But still not recevied remmitance for this product after 2 Months.... 😞

Manifest sent and Reply from powership CS on 12th October 

HI Member,

You will received remittance for this paisa pay id in upcoming cycle "

But still that upcoming cycle didn't came.

This message was recevied from the head of Aramex Powership Department (Pokharkar, Raju)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complain done to Powership Customer support always getting same answer " Problem will be solved within 2 days " 

And that 2 days have never came till now.

till  now contacted them more than 20 times and sent e-mail more than 10 times but still no solution...

i hope that i will not recevie a reply from powership that to send e-mail at " inlogistics@ebay.com "

and i hope that all the above mentioned problem will solved within a week..

Message 8 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

Hello, 

Increasing price without notification is really bad effect on our business. As the shipping cost increase by 5 Rs for 500 Gms , It would not impact much. 

Seller protection for only Top rated seller is really biased. eBay should provide protection to all seller who are in powerseller if item is damaged or lost. 

As fastship discount will not be available on the spot, it will be really a headache for seller like us who do one day shipping. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 51
latest reply

PowerShip Enhancements

Dear sir 

I am very happy with the powership program  i am really enjoying this service 

i am ready to pay higher charges 

i  have some problems could you please resolve that 

my product weight is under 250 gm and price is less than 500 still i have been charged for 500 gm  sent the mail to inlogistics many time but no reply 

DTDC is not arranging a pickup from my premises sent a mail many times but what provided is only a promise that he will come but they never come 

kindly resolve all the issues 

once again i am very thankful to you from this amazing service 

thanks

Message 10 of 51
latest reply