Missing Payment: Account debited

kaaarthik89
Community Member
I was trying to buy an item on ebay.in.I paid for the item(Rs.17,999/-) using my SBI ATM-cum-Debit card and the payment was processed but ebay said the payment was not completed.I go and check my statement and the amount is gone from my account.I called up ebay customer care and mailed them regarding the problem and after 2-3 days they reply saying they don't have the amount in their account.What should i do?I so desperately want the item.Now the item isn't with me neither is the money.Can't make the seller to hold the listing anymore.It is such a displeasure.I don't know how long i will have to wait for the refund.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bbeihlotha
Community Member
Mr @kaaarthik89 i too had a problem regarding using my HDFC ATM-cum-Debit Card. I once purchase 'swiss knife' through my Debit CARD.. but now.. i can no longer buy any items from ebay with my Debit Card. And when i call up the Customer Care (Paisa pay) they are out of help!! what is this all about on Ebay it's really a headache!!!! Customer care please do care about your customer.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

hkk0072011
Community Member
i am Harsha Krishna k..i am also suffering same problem.
i ordered a MagicDecoders MD-1 Rock Solid MPEG4 DVBS2 Full HD 1080P FTA Satellite Receiver(Item number: 270884938139)
on 7/1/2012 of rs 3499(used a 10% discount coupen) using my sbi atm card
payment was processed but ebay said the payment was not completed.
i called costomercare and he asked me to wait for 48 hours
and if not done then tell them the transaction details.
Now i got acount statement from bank and castomercare line busy...
i dont know what to do?
it become a headache to me...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

vishnusgr
Community Member
i too had the same issue. Please share- did u get refund??
Message 4 of 4
latest reply