Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY BY A SENIOR CITIZEN

The Ebay logo in every page of Ebay site is a fraud. It says 100% SATISFACTION, REPLACEMENT AND REFUND. They should explain what is satisfaction Is it of the EBAY or THE BUYER? When i buy an item and if i am not satisfied with item what is to be done...

Cheats nd frauds

I had such a poor experience with this fraud company so i want to share it with you all so that u don't get cheated !I bought a maxx power bank from ebay they shipped me product with in due timebut product was not working well so same day i raised a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inordinate delay in delivery by couriers in Goa

I regularly shop online. In the case of ebay, couriers very rarely deliver the goods before the last possible day, sometimes even later, though the tracking details show that the item is already in Goa. This despite the seller shipping immediately. I...

the prices have been raised exorbitantly

i was a ebay fan bcoz stylish products were available in ebay at affordable prices unlike other online stores. but now a days i'm observing that all products in 'women clothing' section are highly charged, even i cn't afford most of them.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ID:3753195​8556

It seems ebay doesn't have any control & quality in place to deliver the product to customer on time. Refer my subject line order number. Delivery information is getting changed as per wish. I Hope this should not be the ethic of Ebay which I observe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extremly degraded eBay Support

* supplied me with a Samsung S4 case. On delivery with all things fine I rated * as high. Within 2-3 days of the moderate use, the hinges of the case gave way. I raised this issue with * who initially agreed to help on 19-Sep-2014. But that day till ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment problem

Dear ebayI paid for the item But i didnt get any order number nor i got any conformation about this order via mail.But i got conformation from bank and amount has been deducted from my account.Sms is here " Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card xxx...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful