Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone help me please? Rupias from dollars?

Hi, I just found e bay india online and I can't figure out the price (Rs.) is it in indian rupias? How the convertion works to dollars? I mean, how many rupias are equal 1 dollar? Thanks in advance. Sorry for bad english, I'm Brazilian.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not receive refund since last 3 Months

Hello sir/ma'am My name is Vishal . I have a complaint regarding Refund from eBay. I had bought two shoes from eBay.in and one of them is defective and other is not in size. So I had raise claim for replacement but they have no stock for these item s...

world's worst customer support

I place a order for saree from ebay. After 8 to 10 days i recieved a wrong saree that was totally diffrent. I cmplnt on ebay about this then after four days they said to send a pic of that item.after sent of pic they said me to reship that item to se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Not Received

I am very disappointed with eBay, i order a CALLER ID TABLE TALK even paid online on the 21st of September and its almost a month now. Can somebody please responds to my emails even the tracking system it does not seems to work properly. I am not sur...

EBAY is supporting Fraudulent sale.

Hi , 1.i receive the watch on 20-9-2014. the watch is very old, but seller descripted new condition. 2. i claimed in EBAY GUARNTEE that i received used product .3. They ask photos of the watch, But the dial color is silver the seller scratch the dial...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paisa pay Id ***

Hi, I ordered ethnic style wooden on 5th oct. The shipper has asked for more time as per the message on my registered no -***. IssuesA. I can not see my order details where I can accept or reject the offer for delayed delivery.B. What is my registere...

Refund

Dear sirI have not receive my refunded money till date.please Money refund immediately.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapayid- 37372463282

Claim id -671601I bought a iphone charger from ebay which is not working now ... I want to get it replacedCan the replacement be done as early as possibleThis is my 6th. Day running for the claimPlease helpMe asap

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud by ebay guarentee

I have bought a noki x mobile back case from ebay and have received a broken product. so i raised an ebay guarentee claim. when they contacted me they said that i will receive 110 % of my money paid as refund within 7-10 working days and have closed ...