cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sellers Problem in Billing Currency - USD billing in Indian Accounts

Hi,
I am looking for other sellers who are facing an issue with their billing currency.

4 Months back my Indian billing currency was itself changed to USD.And my sellers account started showing 2 different billing accounts.

Till date same problem exits beside Several emails , chats with customer service , several calls to ebay. Several calls to account manager.

Being a seller registered on Ebay India , We cannot pay our selling Fees in US Dollars.
Each and every option has been tried.

Now my seller account shows 2 different billing accounts, One in Indian Currency and other in US Dollars.

Because of the US dollar account is past due, My power seller status is lost.

Who will be responsible if our account is suspended for non-payment of dues.

This is the biggest example that Ebay INDIA have no controls on the system.They can just pass time and nothing else.They can't resolve technical issues.

My issue is not solved for last 4 months.

This issue was first reported to Account manager Mr Jinesh Joshi on 27th February 2010.

Today is 30 June . It is 4 months now.

If any seller on Ebay India is facing such issue, he can post his comments here.

Regards,
Sandeep
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is there anyone on Ebay India who can help resolving this issue??
Who will take responsibility for complications that can arise because of this??
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi - yes Karizmajewels we've had just the same problem as you and wasted hours of out time with fruitless calls to ebay customer support and waiting for call backs that normally never happened.
But now the matter seems to be partly solved - we registered our Indian credit card on the UK site as automatic payment method(our other currency is GBP) and now they seem to be deducting the money. can you try registering your card by logging into US site and going to My account and going to the US invoice and then going to change automatic payment method?They didnt deduct the amount immediately we registered it but after a couple of weeks it started happening.

Unfortunately we still have two invoices in two currencies for no explicable reason. So far waiting for a call back about that that never happens.....Be very persistant and try to get a call back from Abisheck from paisapay collections team ...he may be able to help you more than most.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hello arogyaherbs
Thank you for posting your comment.
It is really very frustrating dealing with such problems on ebay.I added PAYPAL as my automatic payment method but they did not charged my account.

On trying to find out reason, i observed that Paypal automatic payment is only for those who are registered on Ebay US.
My account manager jiesh get me paid my last invoice though PAYPAL by changing the country of registration from India to USA. It accepted Paypal and we made payment that time.(3 months back)
Now even that is also not working.

My current billing is now correct in Indian currency, but i cant pay my stagnant balance of USD.

They told me that USD balance will be migrated to Indian Bill but it is 2 months nothing happened.

Still waiting for solution.

I will try contacting Abisheck .

Thank you so much.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi - Sorry I dont know how to fix the matter - you are lucky you got your invoice all switched to INR because so far we havent got them to do that. They are pushing us to open a store on ebay.com but so far we are fearing that we may end up with more billing problems if we do this and no way to resolve them.

At the moment we have two cases open in our ebay resolution centre that were linked to Paypal. They have been closed over a month ago in our paypal account but that hasnt registered with ebay. I have tried calling ebay customer support and they told me they cant help and I have to email.Yet when I email I keep getting an automated response that doesnt address the issue...seems like there's no way but as the amount of open cases can cause account restrictions we are a bit worried by this....
Would like advice from anyone who knows the best ebay person to talk to who will actually take the action they promise.

Karizmajewels the only other thing I can think of is to make your automated payment method a credit card if you have one and see if they then deduct it because that is what we did and it did work after about 10 days although site was the UK one...
best wishes....
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi,
Why india registered seller will be billed in US$?
How an INR account show any other currency? There has to be another account # --- isnt it?
The mistake should be rectified ASP.
Thanks,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

laptops_chennai
Community Member
Hi Dear Karizmajewels,

The same exact problem am facing since Mar 31 2010.i lost my power seller status and business too.unfortunately i can't able to reply to this blog with my original id.Ebay India totally waste.they doesn't know the exact problem and how to solve it.my over due was 252 usd.i sent the value of Indian Rupee 9k Demand Draft on April, 2010.they simply rejected.i asked them to give Paypal Id, no use. i was irritated about their replies.because all reply doesn't mean to resolve the issue.i'll hear diff story nothing related to this payment due.sometime we must be a patience.am waiting since March 31, 2010.i wondered you also got same issue..luckily i seen your blog on Google Search.till now i didn't get the solution.if i get any i'll update to u.same time if you solved also please let me know.my email: expoebaycc@gmail.com.

Regards
Syed
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

shahidukok
Community Member
Hiw did you solve this issue?
I am having the same problem
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Same issue here. ebay.in appears to be spineless. All I keep getting is service request numbers.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply