Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay India Issue with Seller

I have been attempting to raise a claim against this seller and listing and I regret we were unable to speak on the phone ( the customer service team and your email confirmted that you had called and I missed the call on my alternate number, they hav...

why is ebay support so terrible?

Why is that ebay doesnot send response to customer compaints? Whenever I submit an email complaint, it shows 'you will get a response within 24-48 hours'. But I have not got any response.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Courier service

I had ordered tv from eBay. The service of the shipper & ebay was very good. But was unhappy with the courier service. The shipment was couriered by Blue dart one of the good courier services as thought by us. Our consignment was shipped on right tim...

Seller Blacklist option

Please add a option to black list sellers , so next time when we search for any item , blacklisted seller items will not show up in search results . This should be only for the user who blacklisted the seller , for other users that seller items can c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not delivered

I ordered a projector with the paisapayid 37994514293. But item is not delivered yet in my correct address and the seller is saying that the product is delivered, whereas the courier company's both fedex airway bill no.806431525144 and dtdc Bill no. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not delivered

I ordered a projector with the paisapayid 37994514293. But item is not delivered yet in my correct address and the seller is saying that the product is delivered, whereas the courier company's both fedex airway bill no.806431525144 and dtdc Bill no. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

for my account suspension

hi sir this is shanthi.g on oct 27 ,i received mail from ebay my PAISAPAY REMITTANCE HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD ,PLS contact customer serviceon next day i contact one of the customer exectuives he told ur remittance account was hold due to shill biddiing v...

not received product in courier (blank. courier)

HiThis is to inform you towards my awb Aramex # 40723573634. The shipment I have received. Last day at my address that does not contain Bluetooth only charger was there( Nokia Bluetooth bh 503 from eBay which is delivered by aramex courier service th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful