Ebay India Issue with Seller

I have been attempting to raise a claim against this seller and listing and I regret we were unable to speak on the phone ( the customer service team and your email confirmted that you had called and I missed the call on my alternate number, they have now been updated by your customer service representative ) coming to the point the buyer in his advert had promised a total of 4 scratch guards on the purchase of 2 , however I was very surprised ro received just 2 instead of the 4 , the buyer requested contact at the number through ebay email and I spoke to a gentleman Mr Rajput who claimed that it was a human error and the remainder of the shipment will be sent across on tuesday with delivery on wednesday.(I spoke to him on Monday dated december 8th 2014).

After the conversation there has been no response to my numerous phone calls and in the meantime I raised a claim. Attached to this email is a photgraph showing just two pieces of scratch guards that I had received taped together in ebay tape..I would think this should suffice as 'buyer proof'.

Now I know that you had sent me an email about the issue and I responded to the email from my registered GMAIL account today (14/12/2014) I received a confirmation that Ebay has rejected my claim because I had not responded within 24 hours I HAD RESPONDED WITHIN 2 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR EMAIL THROUGH MY REGISTRED GMAIL ACCOUNT, i'm surprised I got this email , I called your customer service and a Lady Named Kanchan Yadav refused to help me with the problem citing that I need to confirm all my personal details on the phone I could not do that since I was in a public place she refused till I called back and spoke to Ram Gautam a very kind and patient fella who helped me and restored faith in the process, he has raised a claim reopen request for me to take this matter further.

Please check your emails, once people write to you instead of closing cases where people have genuinely written back and asking them to resolve the matter with the sellers who dont respond to calls and email messages...

If there is any other info: that you'd like please write to me and I will be happy to oblige.

Looking forward to your response.

Anirudh...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

please find attached the pictures that were missed with the previous message in error...

the three pictures show 

1) two case guards that I received 

2) second pic shows where i received from Note the weight of the package and the writing on the package which states S.G (2) which means two screen guards

3) the screen shot of the original listing as shown on the Ebay website

let me know if this helps.

Anirudh

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Message 3 of 3
latest reply