Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non replacement of 4 in 1 sewing machine.

Dear Sir, I was purchase a 4 in 1 compact sewing machine from E- Bay in the month of Nov. They delivered the machine which was damaged . I was launched a complain for replacement. After that in the month of January i was sent damaged machine to there...

led tv

PLZ REPLACE MY LED B"COZ THERE WAS MY PROBLEM. STAND WAS BREAKING, LED FRAME WAS DEFECTIVE, LED WAS ONE TIME RIPENING , SO PLZ CHANGE MY LED EARLY TO EARLY . MY CLAIM NO. IS 865528

COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

I had purchased an item (paisapay Id: 38112800531) on 13th December,2014.But I don't received that. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 829714, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive...

Resolved! no product, no refund from eBay.

no product, no refund from eBay.I had ordered an item on 12th Dec from ebay and I didn't receive it even after 16 day. I requested for refund. I got a confirmation that it ll be refunded in 6-8 days. Its been more than one month and still I didn't re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor customer service from eBay

Ordered a white colour Micromax phone on Jan 15th but the seller shipped blue color phone. Contacted customer service and the seller arranged for a reverse pickup. Returned the item in 2 days and reached seller after a week. The seller informed eBay ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

bad service

Bad service..Item did not shipped.Back my full payment so i can buy from other responsible sites.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

chanel no.5 by seller .FAKE

I have bought chanel no.5 from eBay. The seller does not exist anymore and it's a fake fragrance. Don't know whom to contact now. Feel cheated. Will never buy from eBay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful