Poor customer service from eBay

pradeeptu
Community Member

Ordered a white colour Micromax phone on Jan 15th but the seller shipped blue color phone. Contacted customer service and the seller arranged for a reverse pickup. Returned the item in 2 days and reached seller after a week. The seller informed eBay to refund the money.

While this process is in progress, I have been receiving automated mails from eBay asking whether I have received the item? In another mail chain, whether I have shipped my product etc... and responded to all mails.

The actual issue started only after this.. They closed my refund request without calling even once saying that I have not responded. Escalated online / through call, etc.. but no response.

To my surprise the escalation no provided by 'Supervisor' doesn't work here:

http://deals.ebay.in/cs/supervisor.html

PaisaPay ID 38393650987

A single such incident to a customer will definitely make them to hate eBay and won't return in the future at all! As on today (Feb. 7th) I'm still waiting for my money to be refunded. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebay has the worst customer service department. They dont care **bleep**, about buyer or seller.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

u r right bro....we shall promote anti ebay pages from nw onwards..same thing hapnd to me
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Just an update regarding my claim.

Seller says that they have informed eBay to process my refund on Jan 28th. They have even sent me the screen shot of the mail that they sent to eBay.

I too sent several mails regarding the tracking no, proof, etc.

Mailed 7 times, called 4 times, connected to supervisor twice and guess what !! Still they claim that I'm not reachable, no mails received from me and also from seller!

What should I do next?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply