Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no refund of money ebay is fraud

i purchased iphone n it ws damaged one opened a claim n sent back the phone...claim was in my favour n i ws said tht i will be refunded the money in 7 to 8 working days n still no response....ebay is fraud..i suggest all my friends not to buy from eb...

I bought Samsung Galaxy S2 with 2 years warranty. Now it is not working. I am not getting any respon

I bought Samsung Galaxy S2 form Capitel Electronics, Kolkata. It has 2 year warranty. It is bought around a year ago. It is not working. I am not getting any response from either seller or Ebay. Please advise me the recourse left to me. Paisa Pay ID:...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have been cheated with a fake samsung Memory Card. Call centre executive CORRUPT ?

Hi , I was recently duped with a fake Samsung meory card that doesnt work ! When i raised a claim the call centre executive said that he will resolve it. And now i got an email saying it has been resolved ! What rubbish is this ? Is EBAY FrAUD ? I'll...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Sales happening despite availing shop

Hi, I despite owning a monthly shop subscription and paying amount for listing. I dont even get a single sale through ebay. I hold a 100% positive feedback from customers, my products are branded and quality one, Faster shipment still i am not genera...

Seller sells fake casio watches

Most of his customers won't even realise it's fake. The flaw is that there's one area on both sides of the strap where they forgot to color.Some the area golden which is not the case with original watchAlso if you remove the strap for adjustment it's...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Definition of Ebay Guarantee - A guarantee that you WON'T get REFUND/ REPLACEMENT or ANYTHING.

Hi, I have purchased "Genuine Apple Earpods" from ebay on 4th Jan 2015. The seller claims on ebay that its an original Apple product and comes with 1 year Apple India warranty. So I purchased it. But on receiving the product I came to know that its a...