Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amt deducted

Dear Customer, Rs.496 was spent on your Credit Card xx8167 on 14-Feb-15 at EBAY INDIA PAISA. Avbl Cr Lmt:Rs.39427.39,Total Cr Lmt:Rs.52000Plz do the needful.

cheated

I had ordered mobile phone from ebay on 1st feb 2015 and today its 14 feb 2015 and i have still not recieved product. I raised the request to refund my money but ebay prohibited me from raising issue and mailed me that if you dont respond till 17 feb...

Cannot track my order

Pls help as I cannot track my order Estimated delivery : Thu. Jan. 29 - Thu. Feb. 12Shipping service : USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl ServiceItem # : 331139351726Transaction id :1091117842014

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim has been rejected ..why

My claim was right, even the Seller also agreed that mey be the product is not Good quality. I also give him the reason ....He agreed to provide replacement.... But Ebay is not agreed for my claim and rejected the same..... Before rejection of my cla...

Item Not Received and Raised Claim

Dear Ebay This is M.Gnanesh an Ebay member from past 2years, recently on 31/1/2015 i have purchased Runing Shoes on Ebay with paisapay id 38517496284 On same day seller has handovered it to Fedex Courier and Courier persons were kept that shipment un...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful