Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

krishnagemz
Community Member
WE HOPE THINGS WILL BECOME BETTER SOON,& LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED & DO MAINTAIN TRUST ON EBAY & PAYPAL..
GOD IS GREAT & HE IS THERE FOR ALL OF US..
Thanks
Regards
Hare Krishna
Message 261 of 677
latest reply

Krishna, Thanks for keep posting on discussion board. We should keep this issue on top to make them (Ebay & PayPal) understand the necessity of the same. We are feeling like insecure

gosubmit, real.phoenix and all other suffered fellow. Please keep posting here. I hope the PAYPAL AND EBAY WILL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ASAP.

Mr Kishor, can you please share the link of the website from where you have got the FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL report. Thanks
Message 262 of 677
latest reply

kishor.nayak
Community Member
Hi Friends

Below is the conversation in odesk forum:

Paypal withdrawl Submitted 3:54am (8 hours ago)
asrika 6 posts - India - Joined Oct 22 2008

deepa7476 wrote:
Hi asrika,
I am probably going to ask the very same thing to you
.. just to confirm, and know for sure (and not to hang on Smile)

Did you transfer funds from paypal
and receive the amount in local bank account.
If so, could you please share the date of withdrawal from paypal
and date of receipt at your local bank
(if its okay, please share your bank name as well)

We all are a bit jumpy here, so please dont mind repeated confirmation requests
Hope you understand as well.
If this has offended you in anyway, i apologise in advance

Thanks again.
Regards
Deepa

I did the withdrawl on 16 th Feb in Paypal, Date of receipt in bank was 18 th Feb.The Bank name is SYNDICATE BANK.Nothing to apologise.

Asrika
Message 263 of 677
latest reply

tmgexports
Community Member
hello everybody
i just came back to tell you all that don't panic and please all of you should request a cheque from paypal cause this is the only way out for now i already have requested for my two ids and you all should do the same
and look this thing in a perspective that we have now a single option in getting the money is through cheque so make a withdrawal of the total amount from pay pal once or twice in a month so this way you can plan your payments and ebay fees
may lord ram bless all of us
Message 264 of 677
latest reply

Thanks Kishor,

Thanks for the efforts. This is really a hopeful news that one of the Indian received the funds into her bank account (Syndicate Bank) - According to Odesk discussion.

I hope very soon we will have some Official News from PayPal.

Best of luck to all.
Message 265 of 677
latest reply

Some Sellers have tried withdrawals through XOOM.COM.
This will be possible only when sender and recipient names are not same. Because it is actually meant for NRIs sending money to family members.
The way to overcome this is probably sending to your brother's/ sister's account or someone else in family.
You can also send to your Current Account in your company's name, but again the LIMIT per 60 days is 2999 USD.
Cheque withdrawals are our BEST OPTION presently and we should not forget it was the only VIABLE OPTION till Bank Withdrawal option arrived.
Message 266 of 677
latest reply

BestofKashmir, Thanks for sharing Xoom features here.

XOOM is not only sending money but always giving an alternative of Bank withdrawal with high exchange rates. XOOM can also extend its limit to $ 6000 USD per month and this limit can increase if one is giving, One address proof, One identity proof and One income proof to XOOM (BuyIndiaOnline.com Ltd - The actual registered name of the company with RBI). They can increase the same to $ 15000 USD or more. They are bound with the US Patriotic Act as well as other regulations.

Please try searching coupon codes from Internet.

Only problem is with newly opened Xoom accounts. Most of the Ebayers and PayPal users are unable to withdrawal into their Own as well as family member's accounts. According to my experience, I am only able to withdrawal into my own accounts across the country. One can try changing the PayPal owner name to the bank account holder name

RoyalExchangeUSA is just registered with RBI and coming with new features of bank transfers from abroad. They may have the PayPal option with them. By this way, they will become the first competitor of XOOM in India and give us some options to get our PayPal money into bank account.

Caution : One should put these XOOM as well as Paypal money in company account because we don't know what paypal will ask after resuming services.

These are the things PayPal may ask :

1) PAN Number
2) IEC ( Import Export Code from Ministry of Foreign Trade)
3) Local Sale Tax registration /Service tax registration number for software developers, service providers

Friends, please share your experience.
Message 267 of 677
latest reply

madmahesh2009
Community Member
Hi most of the people have relatives in USA or UK.If you are urgently in need of money you can transfer the PayPal money to your friend's or relatives PayPal accounts in USA or UK through a sales invoice and they can withdraw the money in their bank accounts.Once this is done you can ask them to wire transfer the money to your Indian bank accounts.I hope this may solve the problem of small and medium amounts and not suitable for high amounts.If anyone gets benefited i am happy.You need not pay XOOM commission also.Only thing you will have to pay PayPal commission since you are going to transfer the money via sales invoice.

Good day,
Message 268 of 677
latest reply

madmahesh2009, Yes, you are right if someone have relatives their in USA , can do transfer the funds to them and further receive the same via Wire Transfer. Its so easy. But here we are discussing to notify the Ebay & Paypal that we are in need of fast relief with this bank withdrawal problem.

People who have relative in USA already supporsed to use them.
Message 269 of 677
latest reply

possibleblue
Community Member
Hi Friends
Why there is no official word from any person from PayPal or eBay regarding this problem for past one week ....Where they all gone ????
Message 270 of 677
latest reply