Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

is there a delay again in paypal funds into bank account?
Message 671 of 677
latest reply

I withdrew money on 25th April but it is not there still in my bank account and today is 30th april
Message 672 of 677
latest reply

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
it usually take 7 days.

Thanks
Message 673 of 677
latest reply

no paypal remittance received in my bank account today on 30 april 2012 . did anyone else receive remittance in his/her account today?
Message 674 of 677
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
no remittance from paypal in my bank account either . it is now almost a week!!!!
Message 675 of 677
latest reply

Hello,

No the remittances are not stalled,I received it on time,thanks
Message 676 of 677
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
The xyz Store has issued a full refund for your payment.
Temporary Hold Information: A temporary hold has been placed on funds that were returned to your account because you used Instant Transfer to fund the original payment. The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-4 business days.
Then I guess it will take another before I get my $399.00 back!:-(
Message 677 of 677
latest reply