Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

Hi Rashida,
Thank you very much.
Sellers get better deal at UK,if you consider as a whole.Also indians feel more at ease there.I list with Canada and US viewership.That costs Rs. three and a half more.Canada buying power is not much.Australians have started avoiding indian sellers.We can only pray for our dear old PayPal.
We shall overcome.,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 251 of 677
latest reply

What should we do to receive our money?

The best option available at this moment is: Cheque

It will arrive safely to us, as India Post is very efficient. Please don't judge our postal services based on the face of the postman or the furniture in the post office or on the fact that the postman still comes to deliver posts on a bicycle.

I have always used Indian Postal Service (Registered Airmail and EMS (for large orders)) and my customers receive the items on time. When the item reaches to USA, it is then delivered by USPS which is equally as efficient as India Post.

So anyone who has doubt about the Cheque reaching to them should not doubt USPS or India Post as most of the time they also use these services to ship their items! Such sellers should refrain from misguiding others who opt for the cheque option. I agree that is very slow. But it is safer than any other option currently available.

If PayPal will prepare the cheque on time and if PayPal posts the cheque in 7 days after preparing it then the check will be delivered to us if we have mentioned a correct address on our PayPal account.

A Ray of Hope:

I have full faith in Indian Government and The Reserve Bank of India. It will take corrective measures and ensure that Indians won't suffer. The Indian Government is one of the most efficiently run Government in the world. Anyone who disagrees should spend a few years in few other countries whom they find more advanced to know the difference.
Message 252 of 677
latest reply

Amitavaji,

You are making a very generalized statement about Australia. Its nothing like that when it comes to business. The harassment of Indian students in Australia and the business with Australia are two very different things.

The purchase power in Canada is less than UK, I agree to this. I also agree that the item reaches to UK much faster than Canada and the services of Royal Mail is excellent.

Regards,
Rashida
Message 253 of 677
latest reply

Real.phoenix ,

I am closely watching the conversations here in Ebay community.

I am agree with you that the cheque is one of the best option to withdraw the funds this time.

But according to current issue in India, PayPal should remove the monthly withdrawal limit of cheques.

I hope something will figure out till next week (Before Holi festival).
Message 254 of 677
latest reply

I have sent 7 emails to PayPal to extend my withdrawal limit to USD 15000 per month but all I receive from them is just canned responses and vague answers. PayPal seems to be least concerned over this situation otherwise they would have at least extended my withdrawal limit.
Message 255 of 677
latest reply

adit999
Community Member
Hello Everyone, I have similar/worse problems like you all and the problem is that I withdrew funds to my Citibank VISA credit card before 2 months and it has not shown as credit in the card statement. A second transaction after a week is reflecting in the card statement.

Tried contacting PAYPAL by phone and all they could say is we assure you that funds have been sent and there is a ACQUIRER REFERENCE NUMBER to give to Citibank to trace the transaction. That's it period !!!

Now to top it all, my withdrawal to bank account is lost and I have not even gotten the credit back into my PAYPAL account.
What is going on ???? I fail to understand what to do next ?? Wish I can just get both of the credits back and just use it in some other way.
God help us all !!!

Best and sincere regards to fellow sufferers.
ADIT999.
Message 256 of 677
latest reply

kishor.nayak
Community Member
Hello Friends

Freelancers are confirming that they have received funds in their indian bank accounts. Looks like the withdrawal to indian bank account problem is solved. But I would prefer to wait for official confirmation on the paypal blog.

I sincerely wish all other issues like limit of $2500 is solved at the earliest. I have faith in RBI and Paypal, I am sure we will have a better system when all issues are resolved.:-)
Message 257 of 677
latest reply

gosubmit
Community Member
Freelancers are confirming that they have received funds in their indian bank accounts. Looks like the withdrawal to indian bank account problem is solved. But I would prefer to wait for official confirmation on the paypal blog.

Are you sure? where did you get this information? Many here are hoping that it would be solved only after the budget.

As far as withdrawal limit for check, the default is $2500, which will be reset once in 30 day cycle. To lift this, you have to call paypal and they can increase temporarily to $10'000.
Message 258 of 677
latest reply

silvergemstonejewelry
Community Member
Pl. confirm, where you get this information?
Message 259 of 677
latest reply

krishnagemz
Community Member
Hello Everyone,
Its been about a month now & we have received only 1 message from Mr.Farhad Irani on the paypal blog at 16th February,& still no news since then..
I request all the sellers to MAKE AN APPEAL,speak out & put across the message to all the eBay & Paypal Staff to
ATLEAST BE FREQUENT IN GIVING US UPDATES OF THE WHOLE SITUATION & PLEASE DO NOT KEEP US IN DARK..
That is 100% sure that we trust your team,& we also know that all of you are working continuously on it,but as our huge stakes are involved,
WE ALL NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT'S EXACTLY GOING ON BEHIND THE WALLS..

Is there any ebay/paypal member who can become answerable to all of us in this discussion board???????????
<<
Thanks,
Regards,
Hare Krishna.
Message 260 of 677
latest reply