Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problems in purchase product

Hello this is mohamed yunus here actually i bought a tablet named iberry axsus ax03g from ur website.And i got it delivered but has some problems like it doesn't have battery backup in standby mode itself the battery becomes low,the browser is very s...

no refund & no response from ebay

Hi, I had received a broken screen tablet from the seller. The seller took 7 days to reverse pick up the broken device, then after 10 days I got my tablet which again had a broken screen. First time when I received a broken screen I warned the seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

erractic ebay

I am an ebay customer since some years now. My ebay id is 'ballubinni'. I had purchased a cellphone worth Rs 14,800 on 15 Aug 12. (PaisaPay ID 31886254121). Yesterday ( 24 Aug 12) I was trying to redeem my Independence Day offer, but I could not do s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days . I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . A...

• 676 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Service ever by Ebay

My case Id is 109199 From last 2 weeks, I am regularly calling for my refund, but still I did not got any single reply from Ebay. I should say, this is the worst service I had ever seen among all Online Shopping sites. If the seller is agree for the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money lost

I tried to purchase this momory card Through net banking from this seller . Item number: 110936039292 Item location: TIRUNELVELI, India Seller info imported4sale my transaction was unsuccessful and my money lost from my bank.i reached the last page o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unresponsible behaviour of ebay customer support - loss of buyer -- comment

hello everyone, i am a new seller on ebay, i sold two items, forgot to enter shipping details, got a mail from ebay saying refund has been initiated, if you have shipped the item kindly contact ebay customer support via phone/chat/email, i sent them ...

I want a Refund

I placed order for a Dell Mini laptop on 26-6-12 with parfumcorner and received the product on Jul 01, 2012. On my attempt to register the product on Dell website, it was found that the product was sold in 2010 and its warranty was over in January 20...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TOTAL COST OF SHIPPING.

HI EVERYONE.. I AM PLANNING TO BUY A PRODUCT FROM THE USA.. AM FROM INDIA,, THE TOTAL COST OF THE PRODUCT IS 3896 INR AND THEY SAY IT INCLUDES SHIPPING... DOES IT MEAN I NEED NOT PAY ANYTHING MORE FOR A DOOR STEP DELIVERY OR SHOULD I PAY ANYTHIN MORE...

Items Not Received

Hi I recently brought 2 Items from Ebay, Itz been over a month, when i brought this items it was said to `be delivered in 2 weeks, now i am in the 5 weeks,

Paisapay: Very Poor Process

Hi I've never thought buying a product through ebay would be an hassle. I ordered a 1gb apple ipod and i paid using my credit card and got a message stating that paisapay will process the order only after the verification which is really good but for...