Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

possibleblue , I have seen that you have listed all of your products internationallly and only acceptable payment method is PayPal in Ebay.

It is really a serious issue for Shop like yours.

PayPal should do something very soon even XOOM and Check Withdrawl are some temporary options. Somebody in Odesk forum received the funds into her Syndicate bank account so, we can hope some results this week. But no official statement arrived till now.

According to yesterday email, "First and foremost, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for
the trouble that this issue has caused. I assure you that this issue is
of the highest priority and Farhad and his team here are diligently and
tirelessly working to resolve this problem."

Lets hope for the best.

NOTE: Please keep posting to make them understand that it is very serious for us.
Message 271 of 677
latest reply

Positive energies due to astrological vibrations!!
Message 272 of 677
latest reply

Dear eBay Team,

Do you have any useful update to share?

LONG TIME AND NO NEWS FROM YOU!! (????)

Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 273 of 677
latest reply

Dear madmahesh2009,

Personal payments are not possible from our PayPal account to anywhere. If you want to pay, you must ask the person at the other end to invoice you. If they invoice you, then they will incur huge taxes!! If you agree to pay taxes, you will receive the money but a huge chuck will be taken by the US (or UK) government as taxes on that transaction. (LOL)

Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 274 of 677
latest reply

Real Phoenix,

I agree , we've no other options except ask a check or wait until PayPal resume. Its too difficult to sit back without any news.

The only problematic thing I feel with PayPal/Ebay is very hard reach to the concern persons.
Message 275 of 677
latest reply

I sent money to a France inhabitant by PayPal.Just smooth.
Message 276 of 677
latest reply

Dear Mahesh,

This is not an eBay issue. So we can't force them to act upon it and resolve it. However, we can expect an update from eBay.

It is impossible to contact PayPal. Only canned responses "on behalf of some Farhad Irani" are received!!

Amitavaji, you must have purchased something from that person in France. If it was a personal payment that went through, please let me know so that I can also try. I am almost reaching the poverty line now.

Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 277 of 677
latest reply

real.phoenix ,

Its really a hard time. One of the freelancer received some funds into her Syndicate Bank a/c by 18th. She shared the discussion with us so I hope we may have some official announcements by today or so.
Message 278 of 677
latest reply

poonamjewels
Community Member
Every one pray and hope to get some good news from Paypal by today. I hope PayPal authorities are trying hard to get it resolved.

Best of Luck to all
Atul
Message 279 of 677
latest reply

possibleblue
Community Member
Hi Poonamjewels.
If paypal officials had proper sence they would have solved this problem last year itself,there is no need to sit and CRY now with RBI.
Message 280 of 677
latest reply