cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

cheated ebay buyers unite for mass legal action...

cybernautilus_in1
Community Member
If you have been cheated on eBay.in please let us get together for community legal action. Start replying to this post with your cheat story, ID of who cheated you and the amount you lost. Let us take this mass cheating going on here to the court and to the press and TV channels! [By naming your cheater you alert other buyers as well as harm the cheater's earnings.]

ARE YOU WITH ME?!

I'll start with my story:
I was cheated by computerassociate of Rs. 5,500/- for item never delivered. He has stopped responding to my phone calls so I won't even expect any replies to my emails (all through the eBay system, by the way).

When I lodged my dispute on the dispute console, ebay sent me this (untenable if this was a brick-&-mortar place) lame excuse that they are just facilitators and not involved in the transaction blah blah blah.

LETS UNITE ONCE MORE MY INDIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND THROW OUT THE CHEATER ENABLERS WHO SIDE WITH LAWBREAKERS and feign helplessness to help legitimate HONEST buyers like YOU and me.
Mangal Pandey
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

loginaman
Community Member
Hi Guys,
The extent to which eBay is pathetic, is very very evident. ALL BUYERS BEWARE. WHY ISN'T EBAY LISTING THE SELLERS ADDRESS? WHY? CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS?
Just go through what eBay has replied in regards to me not receving the item, DENYING ENTIRE RESPONSIBILITY and decide for your self.

Ebay,
I am SHOCKED !!! Literally SHOCKED by your reply.And one more thing, Keep your eBay policies to yourself. The FACT of the matter is I am robbed of my money, without receving any product EVER. Next, the action that you have taken on the SELLER(IntelGift(FRAUD)) doesnt affect me one bit.
This is what you wrote:-
"Such actions may include issuing a warning, a temporary suspension, an
indefinite suspension or terminating the membership."
How does it affect me(BUYER), about you suspending the account? The FACT is I still dont have my money back nor do I have the product.I dont care one bit's ass about the action you have taken on the SELLER(FRAUD).
NEXT, This is what you have written:-
"Please remember that eBay is a marketplace, a platform where sellers and
buyers can meet and trade. eBay never sees, takes possession of,
inspects, or authenticates the goods. Since eBay is not the buyer or
seller in the actual transaction that takes place, I am therefore unable
to directly intervene."
NOW, you are directly DENYING to take any responsibilit, RIGHT? HOW DARE U?
You are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE, because you are the HOUSE that provides shelters to all theses CHEATERS. People TRUST eBay an NOT SELLER, I repeat,
Buyers TRUST eBay and NOT SELLERS when purchasing the product.
Next, what is the gurantee you provide the same person wont CHEAT others again?
The same seller will register with you using a different Login Name, a different address and a different phone number and start the same thing all again.
Since you do not have any physical verification of address of sellers, this process can repeat again.
Next you have written that," At this time I encourage you to continue to try and work with your seller to resolve this transaction through the Item Not Received dispute
that you filed."
CAN U READ ENGLISH? The bloody SELLER is NOT RESPONDING. I just have a Cell phone number. Your site does NOT list the address? The CELL NUMBER Listed on your site is out of order. NOW, I dont know who the seller is, You havent listed any address and Cell Number is OUT OF ORDER. How the BLOODY HELL am i supposed to take any action on the SELLER?
WHY ARN'T YOU LISTING THE SELLER'S ADDRESS? WHY? HOW CAN THE BUYER LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST SELLER WITH OUT KNOWING FROM WHERE HE IS?
I AM TOTALLY HELPLESS. DAMN U EBAY.
There are atleast 4 Negative feedbacks and your policy states that I Still have to wit for 10 Days. It an open fact that none of the buyers(including me) have never received any items from intelgift.NOR IS HE RESPONDING. Then why should we wait? Oh yea, I know why? So that the SELLER can run away, as far as possible, within 10 day so that no one can EVER reach him.
You have stated, If eligible, I can File a CLAIM. What the HELL you mean by Eligible? I am openly robbed, any you are stating if eligible? NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW is When will I get my MONEY BAC. If there is no REPLY from your side, I will have to take some extreme and DIRTY steps to get my money back.
It is my HARD EARNED money. And you better understand that. I work very hard to earn the money, and you better respect the safety and concerns f the genuine buyers.
Its our right to expect this from you.
This is my first purchase from eBay and its a disaster. I am going to try my best and educate people as much as i can, NEVER EVER to trust ebay. I will see your response and if its not upto mark, I will have to end up doing something VERY VERY HARSH. I hate to do this, but when to goin gets tough, the tough gets goin.
loginaman.
Message 31 of 46
latest reply

lnxreddy
Community Member
Hi All,

I have an issue with a seller, I have not received the item till date, I have approached e-bay for the same, and I am sad to say that eBay has a very poor approach in solving this issue.

I finally filed a complaint against my Creditcard company for this fraud over ebay, So they said they will charge back ebay for the amount and pay me back, And all this is going to take place for next 60days. I have no option left other than waiting for the amount.

Warning...Buying on e-bay...Think again. This can cost u some sleepless nights.

Regards
Kiran
Message 32 of 46
latest reply

ushuias
Community Member
hi friends
this is vishu, i m also a victim of this fraud. i also paid twelve hundred for the product three months ago but haven't recieved the item even i used the dispute console for this but in vains, neither seller nor ebay team is responding.

so, i m also lying in the same category. i m always with my all friends against ebay fraud.

i needs some legal details to sue ebay in the consumer court. plz assist

thanks
vishu
id:ushuias
Message 33 of 46
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
YOU CAN GO FOR BUYER PROTECTION,THIS IS EASIER, THEN GOING TO THE COURT.TRY IT IF IT DOESNT WORK YOU CAN VERY WELL MAKE DO WHAT YOU WANT.

ATUL
Message 34 of 46
latest reply

purchaseforself
Community Member
i am a buyer i have paid money to seller and that is no more registered with ebay. Please let me know the way to get my money back.
Message 35 of 46
latest reply

e-bayperfectionist
Community Member
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that fake sellers have cheated you.
From a legal point of view, you can take action against the seller by going to the consumer forum. You can search for their phone number in your cityโ€™s yellow pages .For Mumbai, you can phone 26005555 and find out.
I hope it helps.
I would also like to add, that there are several honest sellers and all sellers are not fake.

Regards,

e-bayperfectionist
Message 36 of 46
latest reply

susmita9391
Community Member
I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF FRAUD SELLER . I HAVE LOST RS. 6600/-. AND AFTER A KEEN RESEARCH ON DISCUSSION BOARD I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE SAME SELLER HAD CHEATED NOT ONLY ME BUT ATLEAST 6-7 BUYERS BY SAME NAME OF SAME CITY , ALMOST SAME ITEM AND HIS A/C NO. IS ALSO SAME .

IT IS SURPRISING HOW EBAY ALLOWED HIM AGAIN & AGAIN TO BE REGISTERED AS SELLER .

I AM WITH ALL OF YOU AND READY TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION .
Message 37 of 46
latest reply

rishi_vrj
Community Member
same kinda victim, i was planning to take action alone and also,lookin for some support. tell me what action you have taken so far, i have an idea, so please reply soon. my story is as followed:
I have bought a mobile phone and paid the full amount through paisapay credit card. But, I have not received the item. Seller,A BIG FRAUD, is on the run and took my money. Now, ebay and paisapay said that they dont have any information regarding this person, puneetjain129. Ebay standard protection plan says payment through paisa pay credit card is safe and secure, will get full refund upto rs50000/-, I paid 12500/-, now ESPP and paisa pay is escaping from this issue and say I am not eligible for the refund or might be eligible for only9950/-. Ebay refusing to support me in any way. Since the date of purchase I am just crying, begging and requesting daily for help, but all invain. I took a bank personal loan to gift this phone to my sister, without telling any person in family. Now, just feeling ashamed of telling my story.
Credit card issuer shown their inability to help in this regard and suggest to talk to ebay. Todays,after, 39days, since purchase, I didn't get my money back. Sent lots of messages to every department. But no proper hearing. I asked for the sellers bank a/c details in which the payment is credited so that I can try to trace out this fraud seller. Ebay and paisapay both has refussed me to give any kinda details. They said, they are bound to their policies. I am shocked that the policies are made for supporting to fraud sellers and playing with money of the innocent buyer. I tried to file a police complaint, but they laugh at me as i dont know anything about this seller, and even dont know the ebay office addess where I can send a written complaint. THIS SITE SHOULD BE BANNED. I FEEL, I HAVE LOST MY MONEY. I AM VERY MUCH HARASSED. AND PLANNING TO CHALLANGE EBAY AND ITS POLICIES. I AM READY TO DIE FOR. MONEY IS NOT THE ONLY THING. ISSUE IS THAT SELLERS ALONG WITH THE HELP OF EBAY MEMBERS ARE CHEATING INNOCENT BUYERS OPENLY. I REQUEST FOR THE SUPPORT OF ALL THE BUYERS WHO SUFFERED THE SAME PROBLEM AS WELL AS THE BUYERS WHO NEVER GO THROUGH THE POLICIES AND BELIVE THAT EBAY AND PAISAPAY ARE SAFE. PLEASE SEND ME SUPPORTING MAILS AT rishi_vrj@rediffmail.com
Message 38 of 46
latest reply

bipin_singh
Community Member
Hi all

I had also be the victim. I paid Rs. 7500 for mobile to Seller Hoooligans by paisa pay online bank transfer, but he didn't delivered the item , Now I have enetered a dispute with Seller and Ebay.
Ebay Posted that the seller is not registered now. Can anybody tell me is Ebay goint to recover the amount.
Message 39 of 46
latest reply

bipin_singh
Community Member
Seller Hoooligans cheated me have taken money and not delivered material. How will i get money back.
Message 40 of 46
latest reply