Intimidation by seller

agrawal_ritu
Community Member
Recently I had purchsed a set of three AVON lipsticks from seller ebseba_1988. I paid as usual on the day of purchase itself. Today I received instead of AVON three totally broken lipstick of some footpath brand. When, I asked seller, he simply wrote that he is soory for this and will not do anything.
On this, I rated him negative. In response I have received a mail, which I reproduce for you people's reference.
please remove feedback....if you not remove i am also given negative feedback for you,,,,I do not understand why ebay permits seller like these. Such fraud people are a nuisance to ebay and genuine members.I hope ebay will take action and refund my money. Ritu Agrawal
Ritu Agrawal
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Intimidation by seller

ritu@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi agrawal_ritu,

I hope you have filed a Dispute and further escalated to Buyer Protection to get your money refunded. At eBay, we discourage any abuse of feedback and we have a policy regarding the same.

While most sellers are good, occasionally there are sellers who result in bad buying experience such as these. However, we try and identify such users and take appropriate action against them. In this specific case you might have noticed that the seller is Suspended.

I hope your concerns will be resolved sooon. Do keep us updated.

Regards,
Ritu
Message 2 of 2
latest reply