cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

cheated ebay buyers unite for mass legal action...

cybernautilus_in1
Community Member
If you have been cheated on eBay.in please let us get together for community legal action. Start replying to this post with your cheat story, ID of who cheated you and the amount you lost. Let us take this mass cheating going on here to the court and to the press and TV channels! [By naming your cheater you alert other buyers as well as harm the cheater's earnings.]

ARE YOU WITH ME?!

I'll start with my story:
I was cheated by computerassociate of Rs. 5,500/- for item never delivered. He has stopped responding to my phone calls so I won't even expect any replies to my emails (all through the eBay system, by the way).

When I lodged my dispute on the dispute console, ebay sent me this (untenable if this was a brick-&-mortar place) lame excuse that they are just facilitators and not involved in the transaction blah blah blah.

LETS UNITE ONCE MORE MY INDIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND THROW OUT THE CHEATER ENABLERS WHO SIDE WITH LAWBREAKERS and feign helplessness to help legitimate HONEST buyers like YOU and me.
Mangal Pandey
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

tanmay_d
Community Member
isnt there one single lawyer in this group??
Message 41 of 46
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
HEy are my dear community members still looking for a LAWYER ...

had i been a victim i wouldnt have hesitated in blowing 50000 for a fraud of rs 500 with me for a law suit and legal proceedings against the seller / or who ever else is responsible for my loss.

we need some one to set an example and proove it to all ..

i am waiting for my turn .. and whenever it happens i shall be the first one to set such an expample for all !! Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 42 of 46
latest reply

sharanandkaran
Community Member
I HAVE BEEN CHEATED TOOO....THIS SITE IS ****** .
I BIDED ON AN O2 ATOM .... AND THT SELLER TURNED OUT TO BE A FRAUD . I LOST MORE THAN 8K AND I DID FILED A DISPUTE AND THEN ESCLATED IT TO STANDARD PURCHASE PROGRAM. BUT THEN AFTER I FAXED MY PROFF THIS EBAY GUYZ SIMPLY SAY YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN DENIED. WE CANT BE OF MORE ASSISTANCE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. BUT WHAT ABOUT MY MONEY WHICH I LOST ....I SENDED THE MONEY ONLY ON TRUST OF THE EBAY . BUT THIS ***** CORPORATION SEEMS TO BE IGNORANT .
I WILL GOTO TO CONSUMER COURT AGAINST THESE FRAUDS ....
I WONT LEAVE YOU PEOPLE .... X-(
Message 43 of 46
latest reply

praveenitm
Community Member
Guys thanks for the alert.. You will not believe I was about commit for the purchase of car which was 2.65 lakh. I should have been died to have dispute in this case...

Thanks guys.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL...and Bye e-Bay delete my id also please...:-))

Praveen
Message 44 of 46
latest reply

bobmaini2005
Community Member
I PAID FOR A LAPTOP AMT. RS 42000/- TO KRISH_KUMA2000 THRU CHQ. DEPOSITING IN HIS ACCOUNT.BEFORE THE PAYMENT SELLER USED TO CALL ME AND MAIL ME MANY TIMES IN A SINGLE DAY.
NOW HE IS NOT RESPONDING. I HAVE FILED A CASE IN DISPUTE PANEL OF EBAY. BUT NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR ANWERS.
I THINK FIRST WE ALL MUST COME TOGETHER TO HELP EACH OTHER BY PROVIDING INFORMATION OF THAT FRAUD TO PERSON WITH WHOM FRAUD TAKE PLACE.
1. ONE NEAR TO THAT PLACE WHERE FRAUD PERSON LIVE TAKE SOME EFFORTS TO GET SOME GENUINE INFORMATION OF THAT FRUAD AND CONVEY IT TO THE BUYER OR SELLER.
I APPRECIATE UR STEP AND READY TO HELP U AND WITH U FOR THIS MATTER
BOBMAini2005
Message 45 of 46
latest reply

gulfu2
Community Member
i have paid for an item but havent recieved it yet as the seller gave a consignment number that dosent exist .it has been 10 days that i regularly go to courier office that the seller says he made the courier
.now i have spent more than 1300rs for making calls to resolve this issue as my seller is from delhi and am from south. now i have waited 10 days for the product and am getting frustrated and have started taking drinks to get away from thinking about it as my 16,600 rs are at stake . plz help
Message 46 of 46
latest reply