Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay displays [Sorry your payment was not successful], but money already deducted from my account.

I have ordered for [Samsung EVO 32 GB Micro SD SDHC TF Memory Card 48MB/s F...], on 24-May-2016 at around 14:30. I have made payment thru SBI internet banking. I have received an SMS from SBI that payment is successful, however on ebay its shown that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not received

Hi, I have not received the below mentioned item till date. Seller has shipped item "New Skmei Waterproof Sport Digital Luminous LED Display Wrist Watch Men Boys" on 27-May-16. Your product is on the way! Register on eBay Estimated Delivery Date is 3...

payment not successful

I had booked mobile XIAOMI MI REDMI 2 4G 16GB GREY - BRAND NEW and I had made the payment through mobikwik and the same has been debited from mobikwik account but you are showing that payment not successfull but my mobikwik account balance is reflect...

plz reverse the amout

I was making a payment for my order but I didn't get any confirmation but my amount was debited from my account. Plz have it reversed so that i can purchase again. FHDF4512095219-BilldkEbayIndiaPriva 161506907065 29 May 2016 630.19

refund issue

i placed order on 20th May for Luminous Zelio 1700 Home Inverter and Home UPS,till now the item isnot dispached by seller ...i am unable to receieve reply/response from cc .it is compleetly against their Guarantee Policy!!? No commitment ...no respon...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint

hiI was trying to purchased item from ebay on31/05/2016 through online banking using my hdfc bank debit card link to my accountaccount but it was showing error message at last step and order was not book but i found it already deducted from my accoun...

EBay group of cheats-dump this company to quit india

The above incident is quoted by Tejas is true with ebay. I had very bad experience twice after placing order through ebay. Guys, beware, the sellers of the ebay are real frauds (I should use the word f***ing frauds (either send bad/malfunctioning pro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful