cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBay group of cheats-dump this company to quit india

sajith74
Community Member

The above incident is quoted by Tejas is true with ebay. I had very bad experience twice after placing order through ebay. Guys, beware, the sellers of the ebay are real frauds (I should use the word f***ing frauds (either send bad/malfunctioning products, threaten you to write good reviews before sending the product, send you cheap products, give fraudulent phone number and mail ids and fleece customers). All those who read these strings pls beware that there is absolutely no return policy for ebay (which they suspended in 2015, what I understand) and therefore heavily rely of your purchases through FLIPKART or AMAZONE which are prompt). Ditch this bloody suckers and let them quit INDIA. I have two incidents, in which one bad product was sent to me by seller, I returned the product and the seller didn't send the product (which is of Rs. 3500/-) till I wrote a review that he is an excellent seller. Guys, all the reviews in ebay are manipulated, written under extortion threat/duress or written by the seller himself posing as customer with bogus IDs. The id of the seller who did this is 'foreverbest1' from delhi. Beware of the above seller which is a no 1 fraud. ebay does not take responsibility of any wrong doings of their seller or NO GUARANTEE for the customers money. Recently, I called ebay 1800 209 3229 thrice and was in the IVR for 15-20 minutes in all three occasions and no body picked the line. One more hint, if anybody is fleeced, straight away go to the Goregaon office (if you are in Mumbai) as they didnt pick the calls, thrash the guys out there and get your work done. This building is opposite to the westin hotel, the galli in the industrial area! on express highway, just before oberoi mall. So, thumbs up to Mr. Rao, who wrote the above message which encouraged me to share my experience with you all.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0