Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

file a claim but no response from ebay

i buy a mobile which is defective and buyer is ready for refund also i shipped it back to buyer and file a claim using ebay guarantee on 19th Jan and still it's showing in progress from last 3 days how much i have to wait how much time will ebay take

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account debited twice but no order placed

I tried buying the following: http://www.ebay.in/itm/HMT-Janata-White-Dial-Art-Deco-17-Jewels-Mechanical-Watch-/262313859978?hash=item3d131fdb8a:g:ag0AAOSw6oBXFOxZ The transaction went till the payment site and my account got debited. But the ebay si...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment clash with shipping address

Hi, I am Dr.Shah here from Goa, my user id is drshahgoa. I was bidding on ebay.in in diamonds auction section. When I had won couple of items, I was glad.... but when I went to make payment over then the real problem occurs, " this item cannot be shi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint

wtf i m trying to call customer care for my enquiry but there no response my call is never answered. i waited for about 25mins but no response. Amazon is better site than ebay because if representative are busy then they say to call back or they spec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not Received or Different from What I Ordered

I have received the item on 06/06/2016.But it is a wrong item .It is not as described.My PaisaPay ID is 42628472183 .I bought Micromax Canvas Xpress 2E313.But I received Samsung Metro 313.The seller is such a cheat that he sent an Invoice which is of...

Bank A/c debited but order not confirmed

I am using Ebay.in for last 8 years and it is the first time that I got this type of problem. I have three products in cart and when I made payment to these using online banking of State Bank of Patiala, payment has been deducted from the account but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hello sir

Men Women Unisex Leather Transparent Dial Quartz Gift Wrist Watch White Color"Item ID : 201412455444Paisapay id-Price 499i have no received this item .I was purchased this item on 9th aprilAnd i received mail for delivry on 27th aprilBut i hv no rece...

Order canceled. Money deducted from account.

Dear Team, While i was placing an order, after payment page, the amount has been deducted from my account. But the order was not placed. Its been 24 hours and i haven't received my money. Here is the screen shot of it. Kindly help me with this.