payment not successful

I had booked mobile XIAOMI MI REDMI 2 4G 16GB GREY - BRAND NEW and I had made the payment through mobikwik and the same has been debited from mobikwik account but you are showing that payment not successfull but my mobikwik account balance is reflecting zero balance after making payment . Please find herewith the mobikwik payment reference number FMBK4514301207 DT. 30 May 2016, 05:55 PM IST, Wallet Debit, Via Merchant, MONEY TRANSFERRED TO :EBAY 30 MAY 2016 For Rs. 7,498.99/-. Please refund my money back as the order has not been confirm and money has been debited from my account. If you required i can send the mobikwik statement.

Thanks & Regards Nimit Gupta

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

payment not successful

vabo4177
Community Member

same happening to me.. Ebay arranged reverse pickup but never get it done.. then all of sudden asked me to send the product to seller despite the agreement between seller, myself and ebay that ebay would get the product first inspect it and then send it to seller..

now Ebay told me to send the product directly to seller which I did and not to be surprise the cheater seller komal told me that the product is broken.. (that is why I was not sending the product to seller directly)

Ebay told me that once I would send the product to seller they would re-open my claim but they lied and never re-opened.. now they are saying once if i write to seller asking my refund they would open my claim despite if seller would deny the refund..

why such politics.. I know ebay you now want to permantently close my case once seller would deny the refund.. but why are you lying and making customers fool and cheating them??

if I had to ask seller my refund why the hell I would have take product covering Ebay guarantee???

Message 2 of 2
latest reply