Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller threatens negative rating

Guys..you have to take a look at this: A seller on Ebay says categorically: If you have a complaint, call us. if you provide a negaitve rating, we will respond by giving a negative rating to you as a buyer.... beat THAT!! Whats more.. the seller has ...

ebay is all fraud!!

All the items in all categories posted are extremely expensive, including auction items and reserve prices. Anyone can purchase locally at much cheaper rates - one can save a lot by buying locally even if it means going to a shop, spending on travel,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

78 rpm records

I am a private collector of old 78rpm records and gramaphones/phonographs. Does anybody have any that they would like to part with. Many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help!

hi! I M GONNA BUY MAYBELLINE WETSHINE LPSTICK 4M A BUYER:ANIKAY2004 {ANISA M.U KAYSER 4M MUMBAI} I WANTED 2 KNW 4M D PREVIOUS BUYERS HOW SAFE IS IT 2 BUY 4M THIS SELLER?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help!

hi! I M GONNA BUY MAYBELLINE WETSHINE LPSTICK 4M A BUYER:ANIKAY2004 {ANISA M.U KAYSER 4M MUMBAI} I WANTED 2 KNW 4M D PREVIOUS BUYERS HOW SAFE IS IT 2 BUY 4M THIS SELLER?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

here's my transaction details just for ebay team

i sent u my transaction details so my times. here are the details for u as well as the members who are also a victim of this fraud like me Product: QS-00178:Imported VCD / CD/ MP3 Player/Discman Item number: 5810658993 sellers details:electro-inc(pri...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LEGAL DETAILS TO CLAIM AND SUE EBAY AND SELLER

I WANT TO CLAIM MONEY THROUGH LEGAL PROCESS WITH THE HELP OF INDIAN PENAL COURT AS THERE IS NO REPONSE FROM EBAY MANAGEMENT AS WELL AS SELLER FOR SUCH FRAUD. SO PLZ PROVIDE ME THE PROCEDURE AS WELL AS OTHER RELEVENT DETAILS SO AS TO REGISTER THE CASE...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Convert E-bay into a Shopping site. Stop Auction

Auction is no more a fun in E-bay. No item is won at a lesser price than the actual. Every 1 rupee/ paisa item is tagged with a shipping charge of hundreds of rupees. Again, its full of cheats. Therefore, Ebay may stop auctioning in this site and con...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hello from downunder

Anyone there who can help with ebay international buying proceedures (and traps) from india to australia? e.g. best secure payment proceedures, international postal/ shipping rates, and so on. As a traveller/ guest in India in 1994 I am aware of the ...

Shipping Time

I have ordered a product in Ebay through Credit Card. But there is a delay in Shipment of my product. When contacted Seller, He replied that he is out of town and will send my product soon. I am worried how can he say this.