cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not got item,hoe to reclaim money already paid by paisapey

babaidas734
Community Member
I ordered for 512MB MP3 Player /FM/REC/USB Drive @ just Rs.1899/- on 08-Nov-2005. My order no is 5817188563

Till now I have not got the product.I have found the seller is nolonger a regestered member.Please do the needful and let me know the procedure to claim my money back as soon as possible.Thanking you
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Hi,
Go through the below link and you will know about the ebay refund process.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

I hope this solves your problem
Cheers,

rishabh_iitk2001
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

babaidas734
Community Member
hi,
I ordered for 512MB MP3 Player /FM/REC/USB Drive @ just Rs.1899/- on 08-Nov-2005. My order no is 5817188563
please let me know wheather there is any chance to get my product.The link u send to me is not clearing my doubts.Please demonstrate the reclaim process and confirm me wheather the product is at all delivered or not.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

vandy@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear babaidas734,

I regret the unpleasant experience you had. I wish to reiterate the fact that eBay strives to takes all the necessary steps possible to protect its buyers from unpleasant experiences.

In case you have still not received an item, I request you to please file an Item Not Received complaint. If you have already done that, I request you to please escalate it to the Buyer Protection Department for further action.

I suggest you go through this link on Protection for Buyersto find more information on the timelines and the escalation process.

Regards,
Vandy

Regards,
Vandy
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I TOO FACED THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I DID NOT RECEIVE A MOBILE PHONE WHICH I BROUGHT FROM SELLER FROM DELHI.
BUT THEN I OPENED A DISPUTE WITH THAT SELLER AND AFTER 2 MONTHS RECEIVED THE WHOLE AMOUNT REFUND FROM BAAZEE.

IT JUST REQUIRED REGULAR FOLLOW UP WITH THE BAAZEE DIPUTE TEAM,I KNOW I HAD TO FILL THE BUYER PROTECTION FORM AND SUBMIT ALL THE PAYMENT PROOFS,AND WHEN THEY WERE VERIFIED I WAS REFUNDED MY WHOLE MONEY BACK.

REGARDS,
ATUL
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

ashirvadk
Community Member
I had won a Sony Handycam on 28.10.05 through Ebay for Rs. 10,850/- . As per the intimation from ebay and also from the seller Shri Rohit Mittal, I sent an amount of Rs. 11,000 (including cost of tripod) on 05.11.05. But after that there was no response from the seller but it was confirmed from the bank that the amount has already been deposited in the account.I filed the 'dispute' with ebay and later on getting no response from any body prefer for 'Claim'compensation. I am yet to get the compensation.
Here, my point is that the ebay co mpensation is limited to Rs. 9,950/- whereas I paid Rs. 11,000/- excluding the charges of courier etc. Now why an ebay buyer should incur loss with no fault of him. Ebay may kindly look into this and may find out some way to avoid such a situation.
Lastly, May I ask you to kindly intimate the position and arrange co mpensation at the earliest.

ashirvadk
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
The claim porcess might be lengthy but its a strong line of defence against such frauds.

Also the amount covered under buyer protection i guess as i heard is being raised .. Regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 7 of 7
latest reply