Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FRAUD SELLER ON PROWL - Beware

This guy with the user id kathiravanagency(private) is a fraud seller. Earlier he had several fake id's and ebay closed all his accounts. But still he keeps coming up. Now he has some five +ve rating and I am sure he has given the rating to himself b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is promoting corruption ?

When a seller is receiving the money and also taking govt.tax,why not providing the bill/receipt of the same.Is he not paying the tax to the govt.? than y charging the same? Is there any problem in sending proper receipt/bill of the transaction.........

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay payment problem

I am currently in USA and paid thru my USA federal Union credit card for an electrnic item. That item is on status "Payment pending from paisa pay" since the last three days. I have mailed the customer service also on this but no reply. Can anybpody ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

doubt about sellers' capabilities

how come a Mumbai-based seller is selling a Nokia 7600 handset with warranty and all on bidding format at a highest bid price of Rs.7600/- only? how do they manage doing so?? someone plz help clear my doubt?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response after dispute was escalated to ebay

I escalated a dispute for Item Significantly Not As Described on Jan 24th. The FAQs says that if i dont hear from ebay in 5 days i have to contact them again. I did that too and still no response. Can someone from customer care tell me how long the a...

Is it really cheape buying on eBay?

I was searching for Divya Yoga Sadhna VCD in google and found some links from eBay and some from other stores. Noticed on eBay, sellers show low price, but shipping is too heigh. Didn't tried to ask sellers whether they send original one or pairated ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Fraud Seller From Chennai - BEWARE Buyers

Hi all, Beware of this seller orbitteleservices He lists mobile phones(only Nokia 6630 and 3230) He sells it a very low rate through Easy Buy. He sells the new mobile(as claimed by him)for 3000/- less than the market price. I bought a mobile from him...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't Pay through Paypaisa!

Hi Baazee Team, I am very upset of your care on buyers. I have won the bid and I want to make payment to seller. Since I have a ICICI Bank Account, I want to make payment through paypaisa (online money transfer)! I selected Paypaisa Online Money Tran...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy at cheap prices - don't pay more

Dear all members, I found in the category Books & Magazines> Computers & Internet> Software & Programming many collection of books on the subject .net , networking , vb & javascript technologies at unbelievable prices. Grab the benefit. Like this you...

What protection does eBay has for buyers?

I am also pray for fradulant sellers. I have lost RS.6000. I would like to know what ebay is going to do to control all these fraud sellers and wat kind of protection are they going to give for sellers. :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-...