cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hey guys take alook at this.Also new eBayers read it before buying somethin

kon.21
Community Member
Hi. If anyone wants to laugh out loud then here`s a way. Go to item no 6467243805(search for this no in ebay search) It is one of the items posted by the seller " shop.always "
I dont know what was he thinking. Either he thinks he is the only smart man in the world or all of the ebayers are stupid. This STUPID "Mr Bunty-the Bluffmaster Wannabe" is selling nokia 6600,7610 etc for rs 500. Check it out. And no, Dont even think about buying the item Before completely reading the terms.
Have Fun. Beware of all the frauds on ebay. Forget about what ebay says. MARK MY WORDS---
1. ATLEAST 80% OF THE EBAYERS ARE FRAUD.

2.DONT EVER MAKE ONLINE PAYMENTS. NO PAISAPAY/BANK TRANSFER/DD AT ALL. INSIST ON "CASH ON DELIVERY" OR EVEN BETTER "BUYER PICKS UP N PAYS" ANY EBAYER WHO SAYS PICK N PAY IS NOT POSSIBLE IS A FRAUD.

3.ALWAYS CHECK THE SELLERS FEEDBACK RATINGS. ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACKS ARENT NECESSARY. CHECK OUT WHAT DID HE SELL EARLIER. THERE ARE A LOT OF EBAYERS WITH 100s OF POSITIVE FEEDBACKS ONLY BY SELLING CHEAP CD,DVD, EVEN GMAIL ACCOUNTS.

4. DONT HURRY. DONT JUMP ON THE BID BUTTON AS SOON AS AS YOU SEE A CHEAP ITEM . WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A HANG OF THE PLACE. WATCH THE ITEMS WHICH YOU`D LIKE TO BUY. SEE HOW MUCH THEY SELL FOR IN THE END. THAT WUD GIVE U A GENUINE IDEA OF THE ACTUAL PRICE

I know there are some honest sellers on ebay and a lot of buyers would have gained from them. But still there are too many frauds here.

PS. A piece of advice for Mr SHOP.ALWAYS- get lost a##h#le.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

atulnc1
Community Member
THE SELLER IS NOW DELISTED ON EBAY.

ATUL
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

snrama