Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why are sellers generally not communicative?

I have been contacting sellers and most of them don't answer. Those who do answer also don't answer any follow up messages. I am very close to buying but lack of communication from sellers is holding me back. Also the messages on forums about PaisaPa...

cheated by seller and now EBAY...!

I bought mobile from seller anderson.neo . In listing it is described as orignal nokia phone (item no 280390839116). Before purchasing i contacted seller and he replied it is a orignal nokia phone but when i recieved the item , it was a chinese phone...

payments

I don't have a credit card nor an account with core banking.Can I send the money to a ebay to be transfer to the seller ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

orignalgoods - great seller!!

I just want to give some praise to m/s orignalgoods (http://myworld.ebay.in/orignalgoods). Due to a mistake by their courier company, I had not received an item (memory card). However the seller sent a replacement item on his own - made sure that it ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tURNTABLE pURCHASE

DEAR MEMBER FRIENDS GREETINGS TO ALL. DOES ANYBODY OUT HERE HAS ANY EXPERIENCES IN PURCHASE OF TURNTABLE.KINDLY ELABORATE IF I CAN GO IN FOR THE PURCHASE OR NOT AND OTHERWISE JUST STICK TO A DEALER IN MY HOME TOWN FOR A DIFFERENT BRAND. REGARDS SRINI...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake jewelery

i bought bracelet and rings from saijewelery. the colour of the gold turns black within a week. anyone have any idea about this seller??? i paid 5600/- for the three items, now i dont know what to do.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful