fake jewelery

cmdz81
Community Member
i bought bracelet and rings from saijewelery. the colour of the gold turns black within a week. anyone have any idea about this seller??? i paid 5600/- for the three items, now i dont know what to do.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

fake jewelery

spl_ind
Community Member
Take it to a local gold shop and ask them to test it. If its a fake, ask the Seller for a refund. If he says no then complain to eBay. Also keep us informed about this here so that we could help you more.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

alto157
Community Member
yes do get it checked with the local jweller and check its purity. If you find some foulplay. do read the terms and conditions put on be the seller while you have purchased and complain to Ebay. We Trust ebay because of it.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

rakhistar
Community Member
did you bought GOLD jewellery or GOLD PLATED , if you had bought gold jewellery then you must get those checked with local gold shop .You didnt mentioned item number here .
most of seller on ebay are honest and they will help you to solve problem . As sellers are basically traders who buy products from wholesellers and then retails here . many time they are unaware of quality and they come to knwo when buyer tell them the problem .they can get ddeffective item replaced from their suppliers and send replacement to you as well .
better contact your seller first and tell him all problem . i hope he will help you and if he ignores this contact ebay about this .
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

khannajewels
Community Member
HI Please give the item number . So that we can check the description and help you out with the same.Best Wishes ambesh khanna
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

prateekgupta1972
Community Member
Hi, I also bought a 1.05 ct white gold 8k gold ring (320373996434)from sai jeweller for Rs. 6800 but on receipt i found it was not as shown in the picture so I asked the seller to replace the ring with another ring( 320373823156)which was 1 ct 14 k gold ring.This ring was costing Rs. 8000/- . Seller said you pay me only Rs. 1000/ and i sent a cheque of Rs. 1050/.I sent the ring back but in its replacement he sent me a ring in white gold 8 k and not more than .35 ct.
I had also opened the case against him but beleiving him i close the case. Now ebay said the case can not be reopened and I m not protected.anyhow i have given instruction to stop the cheque of rs. 1000/-.
Also I feel sai jeweller is working with other ids like rk_jeweller,rsikchand jeweller, vinus and mahindra export and many more.

Beware beware I want other buyers to be careful and buy only from reputed power seller
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

cmdz81
Community Member
hi khanna jewels,
thanks for the response. the item number of the bracelet is Item number: 320370948070. the seller asked me to send back the bracelet so that he could replace it. i have sent it back a week ago through DTDC. i have tried contacting the seller through ebay as well as phone but no response till now. i am still waiting, ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

cmdz81
Community Member
hi,
rakesh jariwalla, the owner of sai jewelery had asked me to send back the item(bracelet) so that he could replace it. i sent back the item through DTDC on the 30th june, with consignment No. k35399970. but MR. Jariwalla said he did not receive the item till today. i called the DTDC branch at Surat, Varachha road, they said they had already delivered the parcel.i dont know who and what to beleive! EBAY plzzz help meee. should i file an FIR against DTDC or MR.JARIWALLA??? ANYONE, WHO HAS A VALUABLE SUGGESTION IS VERY MUCH NEEDED HERE! IS THERE ANYONE FROM SURAT WHO COULD HELP ME?? I AM REALLY REALLY DESPARATE
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

hamsaharish
Community Member
hi, i dont have any credit cards, can i send the money through dd, pls let me know anyone who has sent dd & recieved item safely
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

fake jewelery

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi cmdz81,

Sorry to hear about this!

Regarding seller receiving the item back, you can check on DTDC website if the item is tracking as delivered. In that case, I will assume that the seller is lying and will suggest you to file for a Buyer Proteciton claim. Details for the same can be found here:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/esppp-process.html

Regards,
Sapana
Message 10 of 12
latest reply