Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHAT IF THE SELLER DOES NOT RESPOND

(ebay item 150360888069). dual sim i9+++ phone Seller: - game_mastr. I am trapped in a deal as I bought a dual sim i9+++ phone from game_mastr.I was not able to charge the mobile through cable supplied with the set. The seller was too dull on respond...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Made in China

I think sellers should specify which country their products are made in. There is a lot of "Made in China" cheap stuff being sold on eBay. This brings down the quality of eBay as well as is very disappointing to buyers. You end up paying a reasonable...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding item no. 220469905224

This item no. they have not given contact no. or they won't accept the paypaisa payment how to believe this kind of seller last time also same thing happend i paid the amount through his bank account now he is obscanding now i am running behind polic...

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I NEED THIS Canadian Preparation H Cream with Bio-dyne . PLEASE ANY ONE CAN PROVIDE ME EXACT DETAILS AND CONTACT NUMBER IN DELHI FROM WHERE I CAN BUY IT'S PURE FORM IS ANY ONE ON EBAY.IN CAN PROVIDE ME THIS PRODUCT, I URGENTLY NEED THIS. Canadian Pre...

Item shipped to wrong address

Hi, i would like to bring to your notice that it have bought an item and it is being shipped to the registration address rather than the primary shipping address. What should i do?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 3GS

I was surprised to see iPhone 3GS selling on eBay for Rs 70000 without any pictures of the actual stock. Has the requirement been lifted by eBay? Official launch of the 3G S in India is in August. Will Vodafone and Airtel sell them on eBay.in?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Help For Buying from www.ebay.com

Dear Ebay, My name is Harish I am going to buy Roland fantom-G8 ITEM NUMBER - 270419309502 on www.ebay.com and the amount is US $2,250.00 as seller said I need to pay US $600 for courier and I have to pay taxes in india as well can you help me with t...

Duped by this seller value_for_moneyy

Hi All, I want to bring to the notice of all this seller who has made me scared in using ebay anymore. (You can look at the purchases that i have made so far and the feedback that i have received, to authenticate me). Value_for_moneyy poised as "Smit...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful