cheated by seller and now EBAY...!

lovewithsumit
Community Member
I bought mobile from seller anderson.neo . In listing it is described as orignal nokia phone (item no 280390839116). Before purchasing i contacted seller and he replied it is a orignal nokia phone but when i recieved the item , it was a chinese phone not a nokia phone.

After i recieved the item and contacted seller and after 2,3 conversation he accepted that item is not orignal. I , then contacted ebay customer support and they told me that i can raise a refund , open a case against seller and at the same time return the product back to seller by BLUE DART.

I sent the product back to seller through blue dart (POD 12594821223) and from past 1 week , when contacted by blue dart seller is saying iam out of station or most of the time his mobile is switched off.

Today i got a call from EBAY customer support and they told me as seller is not responding i can take back the item and as i have already opened a case against seller we are rejecting your refund.

My question is ....what do ebay means by EBAY BUYER PROTECTION , when seller is not taking my calls ...
where am i wrong.

Ebay till now is not giving any positive response , seller cannot be contacted ...what really can buyer do....???

My paisa pay transaction id is 25090220947 .

please anybody help
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

cheated by seller and now EBAY...!

its really your fault ,why buy valuable item from low rated seller who has no good feedbacks.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply