Why are sellers generally not communicative?

currymudgeon70
Community Member
I have been contacting sellers and most of them don't answer. Those who do answer also don't answer any follow up messages.

I am very close to buying but lack of communication from sellers is holding me back.

Also the messages on forums about PaisaPay payment issues is another factor that is holding me back.

Do any of you feel the same?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@Vasundhara...

Thank You.

****************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Please ignore my last post.
It was wrongly posted here, sorry.
************************ Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Dear currymudgeon70,

It is unfortunate that the sellers you have contacted didnt respond.Probably they are out of station or some other reason can be there.Most of the sellers on ebay are responsible and would reply for your queries in 24 hours or in a couple of days.I do not know what product you are looking for.But you have many choices and many more sellers on ebay,so you need not be disappointed just bye few instances alone.

Paisapay is the most safe and secure form of online payment on ebay.But like any system/scheme can have its own drawbacks, for ex:some more banks are yet to be included.You may be be seeing some of the issues discussed on forums ,probably more from the sellers side.I guess you dont need to worry ,and if you have any doubts,you can contact eBay customer support and get it resolved before deciding to purchase.

Wishing you a wonderul shopping experience of eBay!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

pareshwins
Community Member
Hi,

One of the fellow sellers has just bought 2 Blackberry phones (costing appro 15K each) so that he can respond to buyers questions within minutes, forget hours or days.

Not all sellerss are non responsive. It also depends on the sellers's business model. Some sellers are part time on ebay and log in to their ebay or email accounts once in two days or so.

Some sellers are volume sellers and have put all the information they have on the listing pages and do not want any furhter communication till order and payment is received.

You always have the ebay toll free number for order placement issues.

Regards,

Paresh
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

bcoz sellers are really too busiy
they also have other important work
Message 6 of 6
latest reply