Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller asianinformatics not responding

I bought a i9+++ phone from asianinformatics, ebay item 220492371570. Within a weeks time I contacted the seller about sevaral bugs in the phone. The phone battery gives only 20 mins talk time, while he had written about 200-380 mins. Suddenly the ph...

PAY PAISE PAYMENT FAILED!!! PLEASE HELP

Dear Friends, I bought a product Item number: 120243427454 and paid through pay paise.. I paid from my bank online account. My bank aproved the payment but while transfering page from bank to ebay ..the payment was rejected. When I check my bank stat...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyers intimidated by sellers

The sellers should not be allowed to threaten buyers by saying things like the seller will be isolated and warranty will be void if he provides negative feed back etc. Wy should warrranty be void if feedback is negative? Warranty should depend on the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying without PaisaPay

I understand why new sellers are allowed to accept payments only by PaisaPay, but PaisaPay is not available from my city. In such cases, does eBay allow other forms of payment if both seller and buyer agree?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Vouchers

I wonder why you guys at ebay give out vouchers and don't let us actually use it?? Here is a screenshot of an email with the voucher, TOS and the message when I try to use the voucher. I'm not gonna comment on this.. The picture says it all...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cash on delivery

i want to buy a product and pay through cash on delivery.How much time will the delivery take and who will receive the money,will it be a sellers executive or the postman.

Purchase of Ipod touch using Diwali 2009 voucher

I purchased Ipod Touch 3rd generation, 64 GB on October 8, 2009, with a DIWALI GIFT CODE DISCOUNT. This DIWALI GIFT VOUCHER meant a free gift in form of 60GB External hard disk drive of Trek. I have received Ipod touch by October 10, 2009; but the fr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disabling SMS

I already purchased an item using my mobile number. I activated the code which I got as an SMS. I now want to buy another item but when I try to buy it I get the following error The cell phone number you entered has been used for verification by anot...

Free diwali gift-Info plz...

I purchased a samsung tv 2 days before which is above rs.10000.When I ordered it didnt ask for the free gift code.So I dont know how to send a message about my free gift item to ebay india. I need a free Gift Code: 09DIWALI12...so please let me know ...

list view bug - wrong shipping price

Hi, Whenever I search for an item, I get the list view with wrong shipping price for my location. My Location is Bangalore. Even though the sellers are located in other cities like Mumbai/Delhi, the shipping price shown in always the local shipping p...