Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupoun not Working

i received a coupoun from ebay for reshipping the item back to seller.its worth 800 rupees.I used the coupon for purchase of 550 rupees approximately.In my next purchase to redeem the remaining amount in the coupon i enter the coupon number. But it s...

Does Ebay promote Piracy?

Recently i bought a game GTA SAN Andreas from Ebay for INR 199. I was amazed to see i was sent pirated CD this is crazy how can ebay promote piracy how can it even allow sellers to sell pirated softwares.

Making expiry date mandatory for medical products

I wanted to order Nutrilite Milk Thisltle tablets. I checked all the adds but I don't see any one of them mentioning Date of Manufacture and / or Expiry of the product that will be delivered. Last time I ordered it, it had barely 4-5 months to expiry...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD FEE

I'm not able fo get more info about codit sayseBay will charge sellers 5% of the item value or Rs 125/- whichever is higher for PaisaPay COD.what does it means.there is no option to add 125 rs extra in payment policy How buyer gone pay for 100 Rs ite...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not received coupons

This is the first time i purchased something from ebay. I regularly purchase on line from other sites. The item i received was damaged. The ebay guarantee made an offer that they would give me coupons worth 110% of the value of the item. Using these ...

Why GEB peoples doing fraud with innocent buyers??

Hi i am vivek narkhede. paisa pay id:-*** where is my mobile. i recived package now. no mobile inside. only a single box which contain charger and cd and documentation. no device inside the box. i recieved package in sealed condition so you guys stol...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are the products fake or forged or some kind of illegal, when the seller sells at strange low price?

i have to buy a xperia that will be either xperia zr or xperia sp, and also found a seller who is selling at very low price. his review is good having no "negative" comment. his communication skill is fine. Many people bought that item.. i m satisfie...