cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

we use payback points to buy items.If it get refunded, transaction cancelled will points get refuded

When using payback points to buy items. If the transaction cancelled or if the seller refunded the money will the points get refunded to our payback account?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

we use payback points to buy items.If it get refunded, transaction cancelled will points get refuded

saj_7
Community Member

The message shown when you redeem your points (on the payment screen), it says if transaction got cancelled, thepoints will be refunded to Payback account in 4 days.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Little late, but from the Terms and Conditions of the eBay Payback Loyalty program :

"I got a refund for my claim under eBay Guarantee Program. Will my PAYBACK points also be refunded?

Yes, your claim under eBay Guarantee Program has been approved for a refund, your PAYBACK points redeemed during the transaction will be refunded back in your respective PAYBACK account within4 (four) working days from the time the refund is approved.  "

Message 3 of 3
latest reply