Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

dont purchase from ebay seller

Sellers in this eBay is totally fraud, because of they are trading in online, they are shipping quality rejected products, that won't definetly work, so only they r giving the products at such low price, 10 of 20 products will never work in ebay... S...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

QUESTION

IS CASH ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE FOR BLACKBERRY Z10 TO BE DELIVERED IN DARBHANGA BIHAR

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

price - reg.

it has put free shipping when i searched for a product.but when i add it to cart you are including extra shipping charge for the product.whats the use in this

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never ever ever shop from ebay. Worst policy, worst after sell service, worst customer service

This was my first and last purchase from ebay, i bought a ciss for epson costs rs2222. They gave me a non functional damaged product has a leakage at the bottom of the cyan ink tank which continously emmits ink. I wounder how did the shipp this bcz t...

How to get a discount coupon on ebay ?

I want know the following about the discount coupons for the products advertised on ebay? 1) How to search for a discount coupon ?2) When is one entitled to get a discount coupon ?3) Is a discount coupon available everyday and for all 365 days?4) Is ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful