cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

don't worry guys, ebay india will get back to you---in 48 hours or years

my grandpa broke his leg in 1923. a dr was given a call. yesterday that dr's grandson came to our place, said there was a call

and he wanted to see the victim (grandpa went on his final vacation in 1984 btw).

you guys laughing? thinking i'm making up ridiculous stories? NOT AT ALL.

here on ebay india its a regular story. i reported an item, shill bidding was going on---so ebay robot gave me a reply 'don't worry baby, we'll get back to you once we come back from toilet'. maybe the toilet is nice, but it takes them long loooonnnngggg..by then the auction was over, and a disahonest guy managed to get away fooling a stupid buyer.

ebay india, don't tell me you don't have time---actually you are so hell greedy that you don't mind letting a seller cheat people if that helps you earn some bucks. even 4 days back i reported an item, your toilet thing isn't over yet, wrote again today, and if nothing is done within 30 mins--i'll post the item number and seller id here. and will keep posting over and over no matter how many seconds you take to edit that, i mean delete that.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0