I have not received coupons

This is the first time i purchased something from ebay. I regularly purchase on line from other sites. The item i received was damaged. The ebay guarantee made an offer that they would give me coupons worth 110% of the value of the item. Using these coupons i will be able to make purchases. They were to give these coupons within seven days. I have not received these coupons as yet. What should i do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

even I also did not receive the coupons, ebay whenever i conatact them says coupon code will be sent with in 72 hours. the Item was purchsed in feb 2013 first week, and even after one and a half month, coupon code is not sent. NOW A DAYS EBAY IS NOT GIVING GOOD SERVICES, I asked few sellers also they are also of the opinion that ebay is not giving good customer services either to buyer or to seller. PEOPLE SHOULD NOTE THIS AND BE AWARE.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ebay is not following fair business practice. They promise to issue coupons within seven days and the promise is not kept. They also post that the issue is settled as the claim is withdrawn. This is most unfair.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply