cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are the products fake or forged or some kind of illegal, when the seller sells at strange low price?

i have to buy a xperia that will be either xperia zr or xperia sp, and also found a seller who is selling at very low price. his review is good having no "negative" comment. his communication skill is fine. Many people bought that item.. i m satisfied with him and want to deal with him.. but one thing that stops me from buying the phone is, how can he sell the product at that much low price ??  No one except him is selling at that price.. How is that possible, he obviously get some profit still selling them at very low price but how do they do it ? I am not saying against him. I just want to know, is it safe to buy from him ?? Coz I want to buy one..

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Are the products fake or forged or some kind of illegal, when the seller sells at strange low price?

ram1986i
Community Member
U r correct, that products are quality rejected products, and its not worth for even free of cost, so what ever the cost they are fixing is totally profit to them, and loss for us, I also buyed a HTC phone, which worked properly for 10days, and day by day, so many problems are arising in my HTC phone...
Message 2 of 2
latest reply